Running shoes are an unacceptable thing to wear?

My brother is very obsessed with having the right shoes with the right shirts and things like that. I never really cared much about brand name anything and wear a pair of running shoes with jeans and a regular shirt. He has informed me that running shoes are an unacceptable thing to wear unless your working out. I'm just wondering whether or not people share his opinion because now that he's brought it up I have noticed that most guys wear Jordans and girls wear Uggs.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah some people do share that opinion. I think unless you have a certain style and it works with ur outfit girls shouldnt wear running shoes, it just looks sloppy like you don't care and have no style.

there are a few exceptions. for example in this pic --> link amber rose is wearing tennis shoes but it goes with her outfit and she still looks put together. if ur style is similar to this then its okay

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• i don't walk out of the house looking like a rainbow, but unless I have to be dressed a certain way for work or something, I don't care that much as long as it's comfortable.

What Girls Said 2

• I wear running shoes once in a while... and so do all my friends... there is NOTHING wrong with that... lol but Uggs, well that's a whole different topic... lol

• He thinks Uggs are more acceptable than sneakers? I wouldn't listen to his fashion advice lol