Which tattoo should I take... ?

#1
Which tattoo should I take... ??

#2

• Vote 1
  • Vote 2

Most Helpful Guy

• If you need to ask the internet, you shouldn't be getting a tattoo.

Imagine 30 years down the line and your kid asks you why you got the tattoo? what are you going to say? "Because the people on the internet told me to"?

• Now that little speech just change my mind.. Thank you so much...

• You're welcome. Hope you find your own special and meaningful tattoo someday.

What Guys Said 6

• For the love of god... don't.. don't... don't. don't. don't go tribal.
    It just screams.
    "HI , TATTOOS ARE COOL. I THINK THEY ARE COOL. I HAVE TATTOOS. TATTOOS!"

• Never found them attractive, before. I wouldn't go for either, personally.

• design your own or get your artist to when you turn 18
    generic tattoos are the 2nd most regretted after names

• 1 is sexy but you'd have to have the body for it.

• Definitely option 3

• I prefer #2 to #1. The second lools meaningful.

What Girls Said 7

• Ok to be 100% honest and not to sound mean they are both super cliche try originality. If I had to choose I like the top better but your stomach needs to be in mint condition. I wouldn't go for that tribal bs in it or at all I'd prob chance the whole tattoo butterflies on girls super cliche over used.

Do something that has some meaning to you. Something you will live with the rest of your life. I love tattoos but I hate when people get the lame ones they pick out of book or this case the Internet.

When looking for a new tattoo I have something in mind I google art work then the image. For example I have a peacock on my leg from just above my knee to my above my hip it's a mixture of peacocks as well as I let my artist go ham on me. It came out beautiful. But anyways it means something to me like any tattoo should it is permanent. Not saying those wouldn't have some meaning to you but go with something less cliche and more original and think long and hard before you get it.

• Depends. Does either one hold any meaning for you? I have a tattoo on my collarbone and I spent about three months deciding what to get. I ended up designing it myself and it's just so... me. Get whichever one is closer to you as a person and remember that it'll be there for life :)

• I am still a tattoo virgin.. I never got any because I don't want to have to live with it all my life. Tattoo removal is expensive as well and does not do a very good job. Why would anyone want something permanent on their body. I see young women with these and I do not think they are attractive. But, if you must, go get some sharpies and experiment before you decide and I would suggest only one tastefully done tat. People who over do the tattoos are not attractive to me in my opinion.

• something with meaning

• the second one

• the second looks "safer" if it's your first

• I like the 1st one a lot :)