What do you think gay people wear?

Wtf with all these stupid ass answer (not all) they wear clothes yes you dumb asses (to those who said clothes) but what kind?

Fucking idiots
I would just like to say I am sorry about reacting the way I did to all those who didn't take my Q seriously. & I forgive u all for the derogatory remarks made to me. (Ps I didn't mean anything bad by asking) that is all

Most Helpful Girl

• There aren't any clothes that are specifically for gay people. They can wear whatever they want just like straight people can.

• Got it

• lol that was fast.

• Yup, that's all that had to be said. Yet idiots just have to make fun of the Q/not take it seriously. Getting mad=derogatory remarks from me.

What Girls Said 15

• First, it's not nice to be mean to people who are answering you're question. Second, maybe you don't this but just because someone is gay doesn't mean they have a special gay guys wardrobe. Some can have very out there and eccentric type clothes, others dress just like everybody else. I guess it really depends on the person.

• Condoms, hopefully. Not being able to reproduce doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful! That goes for everyone on the pill and not in a ltr too!

• They wear clothes, the same as anyone else :P

• I presume clothing.
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this, though.

• wow you sure are angry..

• BANANNA SUITS

• ... Why do you care?

Hate me: clothes.

• I don't, I'm just curious

• I just want to know, I'm curious. I want to wear long skirts, however I'm not gay. I wanna see what others would say gags wear. That's y I care about the answers. Plus a lot of them aren't taking the Q seriously which makes me made. It's a simple Q & A deal. I ask, people answer, & I get knowladge from the answer (s)

• I believe that just qualifies as cross dressing.

• The gays that I know where usually earrings (usually diamond or purple for some reason) and more feminine clothes (I. E. Skinny jeans, tank tops, flamboyancy)

• Clothes? That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

• clothing O. o

• Whatever we feel like wearing. Right now, for example, I'm wearing an old shirt and sweatpants.

• Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -rolls eyes into oblivion-

• That is not helpful at all

• I'm not asking so I can think what they wear! I'm asking so I can get the input from the people

• look, im a part of the LGBT community and it really differs. there is no one thing gay people wear, that's just ignorant

• Tight colorful skinny jeans and half sleeves button up shirts.

• I don't know clothes maybe...

• I think they wear clothes

What Guys Said 14

• Yes they wear clothes. What kind of a fucking idiot asks what we think gay people wear?

• For a second there I thought u were saying U were gay lol anyway curiosity! Stupid!

• Are you serious or just stupid -_-. *epic facepalm*

Clothing like everyone else, just with different tastes like everyone else...

• Stfu doesn't anser my Q

• bp? bipolar?

It was. It clearly answered your question. You're just too stupid to notice.

I should have been nicer and warned you. I can be a huge asshole.

• by the way cut my finger off* maybe?

No, can't do that. I write stories. I'll use your personality for one of my characters. Angry for no reason, possible asshole. Temper temper.

• Really skinny jeans that are tight in the legs.

• I just came here to say clothes.

• Gay people wear rainbow flags and tight lycra pants.
    Clothes, you moron.
    ¿What the hell do you think they wear?

• Same stuff I wear.

• Clothes.. sometimes.

• they wear mr jiggys cloths, yh fam?

• I wear blue jeans and a t-shirt. I mean, that's pretty normal really.

• gay stuff?

• I'm gonna take a wild guess and say... Clothes.

• womens clothes and womens breasts..

• Uhh Clothes!!! I hope? 😰😨😱

• 1|1
    • Ok, disturbing but I get it