What do you think gay people wear?

Updates:
Wtf with all these stupid ass answer (not all) they wear clothes yes you dumb asses (to those who said clothes) but what kind?

Fucking idiots
I would just like to say I am sorry about reacting the way I did to all those who didn't take my Q seriously. & I forgive u all for the derogatory remarks made to me. (Ps I didn't mean anything bad by asking) that is all

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Girl

• There aren't any clothes that are specifically for gay people. They can wear whatever they want just like straight people can.

0|0
    0|0
    • Got it

• lol that was fast.

• Yup, that's all that had to be said. Yet idiots just have to make fun of the Q/not take it seriously. Getting mad=derogatory remarks from me.

What Girls Said 15

• First, it's not nice to be mean to people who are answering you're question. Second, maybe you don't this but just because someone is gay doesn't mean they have a special gay guys wardrobe. Some can have very out there and eccentric type clothes, others dress just like everybody else. I guess it really depends on the person.

3|0
    0|0
  • Condoms, hopefully. Not being able to reproduce doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful! That goes for everyone on the pill and not in a ltr too!

3|0
    1|0
  • They wear clothes, the same as anyone else :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I presume clothing.
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • wow you sure are angry..

2|0
    0|0
  • BANANNA SUITS

1|1
    0|0
  • ... Why do you care?

Hate me: clothes.

0|0
    0|1
    • I don't, I'm just curious

• Show All
    • I just want to know, I'm curious. I want to wear long skirts, however I'm not gay. I wanna see what others would say gags wear. That's y I care about the answers. Plus a lot of them aren't taking the Q seriously which makes me made. It's a simple Q & A deal. I ask, people answer, & I get knowladge from the answer (s)

• I believe that just qualifies as cross dressing.

• The gays that I know where usually earrings (usually diamond or purple for some reason) and more feminine clothes (I. E. Skinny jeans, tank tops, flamboyancy)

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes? That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • clothing O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever we feel like wearing. Right now, for example, I'm wearing an old shirt and sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -rolls eyes into oblivion-

1|0
    0|0
    • That is not helpful at all

• Show All
    • I'm not asking so I can think what they wear! I'm asking so I can get the input from the people

• look, im a part of the LGBT community and it really differs. there is no one thing gay people wear, that's just ignorant

• Tight colorful skinny jeans and half sleeves button up shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know clothes maybe...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they wear clothes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yes they wear clothes. What kind of a fucking idiot asks what we think gay people wear?

3|0
    0|0
    • For a second there I thought u were saying U were gay lol anyway curiosity! Stupid!

• Are you serious or just stupid -_-. *epic facepalm*

Clothing like everyone else, just with different tastes like everyone else...

3|0
    0|0
    • Stfu doesn't anser my Q

• Show All
    • bp? bipolar?

It was. It clearly answered your question. You're just too stupid to notice.

I should have been nicer and warned you. I can be a huge asshole.

• by the way cut my finger off* maybe?

No, can't do that. I write stories. I'll use your personality for one of my characters. Angry for no reason, possible asshole. Temper temper.

• Really skinny jeans that are tight in the legs.

0|0
    1|0
  • I just came here to say clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay people wear rainbow flags and tight lycra pants.
    Clothes, you moron.
    ¿What the hell do you think they wear?

1|0
    0|0
  • Same stuff I wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes.. sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • they wear mr jiggys cloths, yh fam?

0|0
    1|0
  • I wear blue jeans and a t-shirt. I mean, that's pretty normal really.

0|0
    0|0
  • gay stuff?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna take a wild guess and say... Clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • womens clothes and womens breasts..

0|0
    1|0
  • Uhh Clothes!!! I hope? 😰😨😱

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
    • Ok, disturbing but I get it