Is it ok for a sister to walk around the house in just her training bra?

I'm just wondering if brothers or dads think it's gross if a girl walks around the house in just her training bra? They might see a little bit of nipple since it's just a training bra, but since they're related is it ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda awks. Try a sports bra

• thanks, but I only have training bras, I don't have any sports bras but considering you can see my nipples through training bras, maybe I should get a sports bra... what do you think?

• I would just wonder why she's walking in just her bra. I know it's family, but, it's a little inappropriate to be doing that

• You try being a girl in the middle of summer trying to relax at home for about two seconds and we'll see how long you last with a shirt on

What Guys Said 13

• It's OK. Which brother or dad would be interested? No, I never had a sister but I've seen
    my sister in law ,
    a female friend and
    a female neighbor in their underwear.
    I've seen unknown women changing themselves and their kids in front of me, at a swimming pool changing room.

Less than 6 ft distance. No panic. Just life, matter of fact, that's all. A breast is a breast. Sizes differ. Some are nicer than others. I've known that all my life.

A sister would attract less attention than the ones I mentioned.

• I wouldn´t like it, sorry. You can be very comfortable at home in many other ways. Clean, comfortable and decent, possibly attractive too, is a good combination. I´ve found in places such as Primark, very nice fashionable and comfortable stuff for a few dollars. Comfortable in style

• I remember that as a young guy in my teen years, I would not have been really comfortable seeing my sister's breasts. It brings up weird mixed feelings of desire and denial. Would you like your brother to walk around with his dick out?
    It's not gross, breasts are never gross. That's kind of the problem...

• Meh, boys walk around in nothing but their boxers all the time, no need to create double standards.

• Shouldn't really matter.

• No it's not okay and yes it's gross.

• If everyone is comfortable with it I guess it's ok

• No, she should wear knickers too.

• Its even worse that your related ha. At least from their view. Well it depends on what they feel comfortable with it would depend on the person. And its kind of messed up but Even if they dont like it and they think its weird theyll get used to it if you do it long enough. When i first started to walk around my house with a shirt off my sisters used to get mad and tell me to put a shirt on, they dont care now , theyre used to it.
    And another example, a girl i know liked shitting with the door open, her dad would get mad and hated it, but he's used to it now and he doesn't say anything. Dont know if that was too much info.

• I don't like it but I'm fine if she just getting water or something but if she just acting like its a normal day doin what she dose then no

• "Id marry your brother just to get into your family"

• Yes you're family it's even ok for them to see you nude or naked it's no big deal. they won't even take any notice of you

• You are at home, might as well be comfortable

No different than seeing you in a bikini

What Girls Said 6

• My Mom did that all of the time.
    My brother nor I looked at her in a sexual light.
    It was normal.
    In fact she would have even felt comfortable walking around bra-less.
    To her nudity is as natural as the air she breathes and in fact she did that up until we were 13.

• Sure, it is if you're happy with it. I'm always doing it and I'm so small I'm hardly out of a training bra myself! I'm quite happy to walw around topless. Naturists do that.

• I think its fine, your family should not be sexualizing young girl's behavior. If it is not acceptable or makes you uncomfortable then you need to talk to your parents and have them fix it.

• Every family situation is different. If the girl feels comfortable around those family members she may not feel the need to cover up like she would around a stranger. If it is uncomfortable for the dad or brother maybe they could talk to the mom or sister and they could talk to the girl. In my house it's really chill. I am 18 and I walk around my house in a sports bra and shorts or a t-shirt and underwear and my dad doesn't care. Neither do I.

• I walk around in bra and panties all the time and I'm a D cup. No one is going to pay any attention to u. No one pays attention to me.

• If it's a training bra or a sports bra you're fine. The brothers and dads will probably complain, but that's just because breasts are misconceived as sexual organs.