Girls, what is your favourite no-makeup picture of yourself?

I posted this picture and another on my blog a while back and decided I really like it! I usually like a little winged eyeliner, mascara and some under-eye concealer (my dark circles are a huage insecurity!) at least but the summer sun always makes me want to just go out wearing sunscreen! The other issue I have without makeup is that I look like a little kid when I really just turned 20! So I use makeup o try and look more like what people expet a 20 year old to look like. I love being creative with makeup though even though I'm not very good at it!
tbh I just made this question so I could compliment people...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a pretty girl ♡

What Girls Said 4

• I don't take selfies ever. Super villains don't leave electronic trails.

• You're so pretty you almost look like a doll

• thank you! no one is posting their pictures!! haha but you look really pretty in your profile picture I love your hair!

• Lol thank u

• Omg you're so beautiful! I can tell that you'll definitely age well, it's better to look young in the long run!

• You are so pretty

• thank you! I was hoping other girls would post pictures so I could compliment them too haha