If you saw a woman at the beach wearing non-revealing clothing (t-shirt & shorts) what would you think?

• I would think less of her
  • I would think more of her
  • I wouldn't notice
  • I would notice but not care

Most Helpful Guy

• If she had a nice athletic, build and was skinny I would think she is modest. Why would anyone think less of anyone for wearing non revealing clothes?

What Guys Said 10

• I guess it would look a little 'odd' assuming it was properly hot, and not just (as sadly often here in England!) that it wasn't really warm enough for usual beachwear!

I very much doubt I'd think anything more of it. But I guess I'd think it a shame if the cover-up was through lack of confidence - we're all different, and it would be nice if everyone felt confident and able to 'reveal' as much as they wish without regard for the mean-spirited, narrow-minded and judgmental among us. Bottom line - any girl (or guy) is free to wear (or not wear) whatever they like to the beach in my view. Perhaps with the caveat that everyone should keep their bottoms on. Topless males or females, total non-issue. Bottomless males or females, hmm, no ta. Gosh, I'm one of those narrow-minded judgmental people too it turns out - how depressing! ;)

• I would notice and forget about her. But if she's beautiful or hot in general then I would try getting some more looks at her.

• As a man who walks on the beach wearing steel toe-caps and a trenchcoat I fail to see what the issue is. It's too bloody cold and spikey to go near the water anyway unless you are looking for whitefish or empty crisp packets.

• Probably wouldn't notice and that's not just because I likely wouldn't ever be on a beach. I hate beaches. Lol However, I usually ignore women that are dressed in really revealing clothing.

• I would notice and wonder why, but it wouldn't make me think any less or more of her, and I'd likely forget after a short while because its not really something significant enough to obsess over.

In other words; D, i would notice, but not care.

• Wouldn't really think anything of it. I'd just think she won't be swimming.

• Life's too short, who the hell cares?

• Do what you wanna do, what does anyone else care?

• Why should anyone care?

• I'd assume she's insecure about her body, then go about my day and put her out of mind.

What Girls Said 12

• There is nothing wrong with wearing non-revealing clothes but I would wander why she is at the beach if she has no intention of swimming in the water or getting a tan. That's like joining a dating site when you are only looking to make friends or going to church when you don't believe in God - I'd wonder why they are there.

• I would wonder why she didn't want to get tan. But that's it.

• You mean bathing in those clothes?
    I would think that was weird.

But if you mean walking around I wouldn't notice.

• i wouldn't notice

• It can be me.. 😕

• i wouldn't even notice really lol. some people just do that. or she might have just not changed yet.

• I wouldn't really care.

She's likely insecure, religious or tom boyish.

• I'm one of them xD

• Well, I actually wear long sleeves and jeans, or I wear a dress with a jacket and tights. No one has seen me with less on before :P but no one thinks of it

• unless it's sweltering

• I wear swimming shorts and swimming tshirts to the beach. I don't wear bikinis because I got a whole ton of stretch marks hence the cover up. I'd hate someone to judge be because of it

• I don't think I'd notice.

• whats so wrong with not wearing non-revealing clothing and why would anyone care?

• I don't understand why someone would think less of her. It seems a very odd option. Maybe it's because I don't pay attention to people, so I don't care about things like that.