How do I walk in heels?

I'm tired of wearing flats all the time, I want to sex up my shoe game so how do I learn to walk in heels? I bought these heels they might be 3-4 inches but they have a platform in them. so hard to walk in I hope I get the hang of it quickly

Most Helpful Girl

• if the shoes are comfortable and if you simply love them, you'll have no problem walking in them regardless the height (of course, anything over 3" is a bit too much). but it seems to me that you are not totally in love with them (the platform). it's essential that you get the most comfortable shoes that you could afford, meaning that the arch support has to fit your foot. without the proper arch support even the slightest hill is uncomfortable. really, ask yourself if you love them. if yes, go ahead, if not, try returning them and then investing a bit more into something that will make you feel like a million bucks. and forget about the pairs that you see advertised -- rather, think about your personal style, and even wait until you see the ones that have your name written on them. be yourself. it's wonderful to see that you are stepping up and trying to challenge yourself. best of luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• bend your knees when you walk and take very short steps. try to put one foot in front of the other when you walk. also practtice walking around your house with the heels on for a couple of days before wearing them. after a while you will get a hang of it.

• Trust me I've been wearing heels for 15 years and I wear 4 inch heels alot. just bend your knees slightly when you walk and practice in front of a mirror to make sure your doing it right and not looking ackward.

• There's no tip on how to walk in heels. No one can give you a step by step as to how to do it. You just have to practice a lot. Wear a pair around the house to get the feel of it.

• It just takes practice to get it. I've been wearing heels since hs and I still trip over them sometimes. I guess my only adbice would be to start with 1-2 inch heels and get higher ones as you get used to it

• Try to start with smaller heels and ease your way up. You'll be walking in high heels in no time.