Do guys like girls with piercings?

Like would u date me if u were a guy? It's me in the pic by the way.
Do guys like girls with piercings?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not prefer facial piercings, though they wouldn't stop me from dating someone. I honestly don't like big nose rings, the ones that look like a bull ring, that's really the worst of it from me. I don't judge or look at anyone differently who has any sort of piercings, it's just not my physical preference. I do love tattoos though, they are part of my preference for sure.

I do think you are pretty too, you have a pretty face. I think just a few rings would do well to compliment your face, attitude, and look, without going too strong. Obviously it's your face though, so you do what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a bit too much.

What Guys Said 18

• Ewwwww. Overkill. A cute little nose ring might work, but that's just facial overkill. And I LIKED Goth chicks.

A piercing in the navel might show off a nice tummy if you have it, and piercings in the naughty parts might be arousing, but the facial ones? Not so much.

• I'm not into that many piercings.
    I only like ears and belly piercing.

• Nope, definitely not. Pierced ears is about all I can do. Anything more than that on a girl, and I don't find it attractive.

• Gawd that's hideous

• we couldnt expect less from a guy your age LOL

• @Blink_1802 @RJGraveyTrain When you're representing a company or business looks indeed matter. This is something both of you need to accept and either get over or start your own business with an all-style friendly staff (that will not get any business depending on the business model since, well, people are judgmental assholes).

• Oh, indeed I agree that people are judged more harshly by appearance. It's always been this way, and it will probably always be this way. What I was trying to say was that I feel that we as a species are more evolved than that, and that it is possible to get to know someone before stereotyping them like that. were advanced beings. We don't need to judge people based of looks when we have access to their entire background at the click of a button. Wouldn't that provide more than a glance at their body? Pardon my opinion, but thats shallow. And I respect your opinion sir, I really do, but your remarks make it a little hard to take you and your opinion seriously. "That's hideous" "you're dumb and naive". You're a 55 year old man... is that an age appropriate response? I would love to hear your side of the argument and debate about the subject might you find the strength to curb your un nessesary and rude remarks. Show a little class and dignity, would you? have a nice day

• Date? No. Sleep with a bunch? Yes.

I'm not a fan of heavy face piercings on chicks. I like your septum and various lip piercings, but the nostrils, eyebrows, and bridge are far too overpowering for my tastes. If you dropped the nostril rings and kept the bridge and 1 eyebrow ring then I'd change my mind.

• Whoaa what? That's too much of piercing... And you look like a freak!
    Sorry i won't date you...

Nose piercing, belly button piercing, are nice but that is way too much..

• What went wrong in your upbringing, since you think it's okay to call another human being (who never did anything to you) a freak?

• @ShaeNielson - so what do you want me to say?

• Nothing, I just wanted to inform you, that it is possible to be a being a decent human being.

• I don't like piercings. A few in the ears, maybe one in the side of the nose or an eyebrow at the most. I want a mostly natural face. I wouldn't date someone as pierced as you.

• When i saw the question i was expecting to see a girl with only one piercing on her nose or something and i was going to say fuck no bcz it looks like shit. But this... Pure camel shit.

• Looks cool to me. Those must be a pain when the weather gets cold.

• I absolutely love girls with piercings, but there is a thing with over doing it. I personally like a lot of yours. But some guys can be put off by that many.

• i would happily date you, i think your piecing are hot and your a very beautiful lady

• I think you look pretty good

• Sorry... not for me. Face piercings are not my thing.

• kinda creepy...

• Yes I like a girl with piercings. Belly ring and tongue piercings are very sexy

• ugly, deformed monster. would not date

• Oh shut the fuck up, you pathetic asshole.

• @ShaeNielson you are an asshole and pathetic, not i. she is like an ugly monster that lost its humanity, full of horns and spiky teeth. it's my opinion and you can go love yourself.

• NO NOT AT ALL!!!

• that's too many crazy piercings for me. i wouldn't date you but i would probably bang you hard ;)

What Girls Said 10

• Everyone likes different things. Some will like them, while others won't. Since you have so many, you could wear smaller jewellery than these, they would look prettier.

• Most normal guys probably wouldn't be into that. I think the only guys who would are those who are pierced like that too.

• I think you're beautiful but that's just not my preference.

• they dont bother me at all. its your body, do what YOU want with it, if someone doesn't like it, thats their problem. i mean, opinions are fine, but there are obviously lines between opinions and being a dick. you look very pretty in my opinion.

• If I was a guy I wouldn't date you... Too much piercings for me :o

• Haha one of your piercings looks like a small beard 🙈 you're cute

• i would date you but im a woman haha xD you look great

• No "guys" don't like it, because "guys" opinions aren't all the same, and aren't based of one persons opinion. Some guys will like it, some will not, like with everything else.

• You look really hilarious, I'm sorry

• I like the eye makeup, and most of the piercings... But you kinda look like Marilyn Manson.