Girls, what's your favorite mascara to use?

I want to buy a new mascara. I bought RImmel ScandalEyes with flex-Lycra or something like that lol it's in a green tube. I saw a lot of good reviews on it, but I don't get what the big deal was. What's your favorite mascara (s), can be both drugstore brands and brands I can buy at Sephora/Ulta!

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant mascara is really good! I'm almost out of my sample size and I plan on buying the full size one :)

• There is no much difference between mascaras. The only difference is their type, if they are hypoallergic, if they are cruelty free or not and if it's expired or not (exp. date =3 months!). There are 2 types of mascaras, those that give length and those that give volume to lashes. You pick a type of mascara you like or you put on 2 mascaras in your lashes.

• I buy vegan and cruelty free makeup. Last I had was physicians formula, but I'm thinking about trying e. l. f.. I really want to try 100% Pure, but it is more expensive.
    My eyelashes are curled naturally, but short so I just want length. I think people should wear mascara one shade darker than their natural eyelash color. It looks natural and pretty.

• I can't find one I love it's really bugging me. The one I currently have just chunks up my eye lashes and flakes off. It's driving me crazy. My ex rm did give me like physicians choice one and I loved that I should just buy that.

• the one from VS but it's $10 :/

• i really like the bare minerals one! I think it's called "Lots of lashes". It adds volume, length, and thickness without clumping so it looks natural. It's my everyday go to😊

• Kate vonn has a good one