GAG'ers, go you like to wear "bling bling"?

To illustrate what I mean, here is an example of a lady wearing LOTS of bling bling...
Followed by a more modest example in pic nr 2 :D
So GAG'ers, how's your love for bling bling?
GAG'ers, go you like to wear

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lAoyLlf-u6g/Uj9nl36jeAI/AAAAAAAABeQ/YCHWcxppXZU/s640/5.png

• Not interested at all
  • Would wear something shiny, no overkill
  • The more chains, rings, bracelets and other shiny metal, the better!

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha "Bling Bling" 😅

I think the lesser the more elegant and simpler it looks. I wear one ring, two bracelets, my necklace and my anklet 😅 that's enough Bling bling for me 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• i love accessorising, but ill never overdo it. ill either wear a skinny statement piece or one chunky piece round my neck, few rings here and there and earrings.

• Sounds like the right level of bling bling for a nice look :D

• lol i think he was being sarcastic Hans haha.

• Haha I guess so... we'll put him a lot of bling on for a tour through a major city... he'll catch the attention 8)

• not at all lol
    i like to wear jewelry but not "too much"

• I see... if girl nr 1 on the pics would be my girl we'd have a little but of a negotiation to do as well :o
      I like some jewelry if the girl likes it, but the nr 1 is an extremely decorated Christmas tree :-(

• agreed the girl in the first pic is wayyyy too much lol
      the girl in the second pic seems fine with only one necklace!

• Agree :D

• i m not interested in that sort of bling bling at all..

• Moderately like in pic2, I wouldn't mind. It's best to coordinate with black colour for me ♥

• Yeah I think some metal reflaction on black could look nice if it's just "a bling item"... sounds like a good plan :D

• Yup, but I always wear an anklet and a necklace everyday, so when I need more I just add some bangles or bracelets and rings and I think it's enough for me 😅

• Haha as long as "some" is less than lady nr 1 it sounds fine :D

• I like some bling, but I don't go overboard with it.

• I don't like that much bling in that way. I wear a ring only now. I used to always wear a necklace & sometimes i would wear an anklet. Also i have my earlobes double pierced and on my left ear i have a double helix.

• Noting of those sorts of bling sounds like overkill, could look nice :-)

• Most of my family is too fancy so... Mom make me use too many jewelry, even if I don't like it. But... Yeah, I don't know if a dress from Sondra Celli counts hahaha

• Haha let's say it does!
      Oh gosh I wouldn't be happy either when obliged to wear bling... I'm a "non bling guy".
      I have once upon a time worn a simple necklace but that's gone now :D

• Hahahaha yes! Sometimes is horrible, but it makes me fell pretty lol
      Also people look at me like if I was crazy (I'm but they don't need to know so shhh...)

• Nope sorry not interested.

• Me neither :D
      Some jewelry can be nice but a girl who doesn't like it would not make me unhappy :D

• that's too much for me!!

• Agree :D
      Can you imagine the lady nr 1 going out on the street? Over on Halloween she'd catch attention 8)

• I love jewelry so much. I feel it enhances every outfit.

• me = 21 PERMANENT rings + 2 additional earrings added daily = no other bling necessary

• Oh wow, that's a lot of metal... how do you pass security when you take the plane? You need to take it all off?

• (laughing) Naturally all the detectors go off, I am pulled to the side and delayed 5-10 minutes. This is standard.

• Haha yeah if it's just for 5-10 min that's reasonable... I would have expected worse :o
      Don't you even walk near a magnet, no idea what would happen next...

• I hardly ever wear jewelry.

• That would not make me unhappy... a little is fine too but no Christmas trees please haha :o

• I'm not a jewelry person or bling person

• That wouldn't be a problem to me... some bling is fine but the overkill example in pic nr 1 no thanks :o

• No, thanks. Gold looks quite bad on me anyway :p.

• Haha better sell it... you could buy more than one outfit with it... or go on a nice holiday :D

What Guys Said 6

• I received two expensive golden watches in my life. I never wore them, they gather dust in a drawer. I hope I won't get a third one ever)

• Haha I know that feeling. If I'd get some jewelry it would also collect dust in a dark place. We have that in common!

• All I wear is my wedding ring (gold) and my glasses (thin black rim)

• I wear bling in the winter and fall, it's too hot where I live to wear metal around my neck. :-P

I might transition to wearing beads instead of silver chains, during the warm season!

• An interesting application for bling, keeping one warm :D

• Uh no I wear my grandfathers watch and his ring but that is all I wear in regards to that kind of stuff.

• I abhor the look and feel of myself wearing any type of jewelry. LOL

I would wear a wrist watch, but that's about it.

• We agree on that one Dodgers... and even my watch is not "bling" at all... just black but always showing me the right time :D

• Wow, I haven't seen a pic of Linda Evangelista in years!

• Haha I didn't know the lady... interesting to learn it's her :D

• Good to meet you Linda :D
      She may not hear :-(

• Yeah, I don't know how old she is now... she still looks good though

• Nope not interested