Do you recycle underwear?

I think it's gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do, very often actually.

Sometimes, I recycle them as much as two weeks. I despise washing clothes.

It's no big deal to me.

What Guys Said 1

• I think this is a guy vs girl thing, or at least hat I have found in my experience. Girls think it is super gross, guys could really care less. I for one have no problem with rewearing a pair here and there. more often than not it is dependent on what I was doing with them, if I worked all day and was moving, yea put those suckers in the hamper. If I was just lounging at home or not doing much out and about, then I have no problem recycling.

I do wonder why this is, maybe vaginas develop a smell more easily than a penis? Maybe guys really are just animals and don't care? we may never know..

• Well yeah, discharge often stains our underwear every day. And period blood on some occasions. Not gonna re-wear that nastiness, lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Recycle as in wearing the same pair several times before washing it? Ewwww! I think that's gross. It's extremely poor hygiene in my opinion.

• I had an ex who did that and when I noticed, I made it clear that I don't want to be near his penis when it's been marinading in old dick smegma leftovers in his dirty boxers. He went boxer shopping that day and that was it.

• That is very gross

• no ewww yuck!

• No, that's so gross

• How the hell do you do that? Wearing the same underwear many times?