Padded swimsuits?

I'm a 34 A and I have very pointy nipples. I wear bikinis all the time when I swim but now that I'm growing up there I need more comfort. My mom won't buy me a padded swimsuit because she doesn't think they're nessesary. But I do, my nipples point through my suit. And i usually wear training bras, but again, I show through them with my nipples. Isn't it true that nipples get even more pointy when they're cold? Can you explain that? And help me convince my mom to get me a padded swimsuit and bra... what should I say to ask her and convince her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nipples get pointy because of arousal, friction and cold. They draw up during cold to retain heat. Teenage girls have dealt with this by stuffing bra cups with clothing items (foot sox, panties) for forever. Yes, pointy nipples will draw attention at the beach and cause young guys to get stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• The do get pointy when cold and the way to solve the padded issue is to make pad of your own to stick in your swim suit so your nipples won't show. It's what I did when I use to be an A-cup when I was younger.

What Guys Said 2

• Well when you go the pool next and your nipples are rock hard and super clear to everyone, I bet she will change her mind then... she likely thinks you just want to look bigger for guys, but that is clearly not the case here...

• I can't help convince your mom because I don't know her. But as for the swimsuit you could always pad it yourself with something like tissue.

What Girls Said 1

• Why is your mom so adamant against it? It shouldn't be such a big deal. Girls need to be comfortable in their clothes.