I just don't get it!

Why do all SEXY/FINE/PERFECT looking guys are the players type?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a cruel trick. Guys are horny. They are programmed to desire sex. Guys who are sexy and fine attract a lot of girls so they have many chances to express their desire for sex.

What Guys Said 3

• Wanna know the truth?They could be "SEXY","FINE" but they'll never be "PERFECT" if they're the players type,and to be honest,they're that way because it's easy for them to get girls whenever they want and any girl they want,so the point is that when you women stop thinking these type of guys are perfect,they'll stop being that way.Hope being helpful and rate if you like the answer.

• This questions says a lot about the places you hang out... you you don't like the guys where you hang out. Switch locations. Maybe go and volunteer at a shelter or something... you might meet some "better" guys, and if you don't at least you did something good for the world.

• those type of guys, stay away if you want a long term relation

What Girls Said 5

• you should pay more attention to the guys personalities. think about the guys in your past that you were attracted to but turned out to be players, what about their personalities did they have in common? things they said, the way they acted... if you don't learn from your past, you are doomed to repeat it. eventually you'll be able to tell if the guy is a player, and no matter how hot you thought he was at first, you probably won't be attracted to him anymore... unless you are addicted to being used.

• I hope your update wasn't targeted towards me, because I actually tried to help you and not assume that you were shallow and only chose guys based on looks.

• No not you at all :)

• Haha alright, I feel better =)

• What? There's tons of sexy guys who are not as you describe. This is a fact. But we are animals and you know hormones, instincts and all that stuff. There's more to a guys personality than his sexual promiscuity. Try and see for yourself, players or not- guys are people/animals- just like you. And in proper realtionships with these sexy guys you discover that nobody is ever perfect as you might think!

• I know! what a frustration when you are just drawn to those types!

• True.

• Am glade that ur not an ass like those other chicks

• You realize there's more to a relationship than physical attraction.Clearly you're only looking for sexual gratification,so it should be ok with you that they are players

• I'm not the grammar police but?

"Why do?"

"Perfict?"

"Why do all the ... ARE the players type?"

Yea...ok...i can see why you're looking at physical attraction rather than personality

• SUCK MY DICK HOE

• Get a life

• Follow your advice