Guys, what style of clothes on girls do you like the most?

As in casual styles like for example: the leggings, boots and scarf (winter) look or maybe the shorty shorts loose top for summer, or the layed back sweat pants and tanktop look... or the cute shortish skirt look and many others what your fav style when you look at girls in school or at work? (U dont have to choose out of the ones i mentioned tell me the style tht u like the best) Thanks :) (just curious)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• i love when girls express themselves,, its so cool,, its so cool to be able to see someone wear something that means a lot to them its just so nice to look at. like seeing someone be confident in what theyre wearing? amazing.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Leggings- Either want people to look at your body or are planning on exercising (although for what ever reason unbeknownst to me, they have become more of a fashion statement). I feel like they should not be casual wear.
    Boots- Practically work well with anything.
    "Shorty Shorts"- Cute as long as I can't see anything when the woman bends over.
    Tank Top- Meh... Depends on the woman really.

I personally like what ever she is comfortable with (e. g. If a woman does not like the feel of High Heels then she should not force herself to wear them (depending on the situation)).

• I would say smart casual along the lines of
    myfashiony.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/238.jpg

• I love when they cover up a lot I dunno why for example long sleeve shirts leggings Under a skirt 😍💕 😅

• casual FTW

jeans and sneakers always work fine wid me... and hoodies r cool for winter 8)

• I like very formal. But she has to know how to be sexy as well (I know that's a rare combination)

• I like dresses, skirts, mini skirts

• I like a tank jacket mini skirt boots and of course black pantyhose :)

• Personally I Like Hot Pants , Belly Tops (Crop Tops) , Mini Skirts

• Different things for different occasion