Is it really that hard for women to pick up their clothes?

I was with my cousin and she was buying her clothes it was like hell and long and we went to other clothes does that happen to all girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because women's clothing varies so much. At target I'm a size 5, at old navy I'm a size 2 in their curvy (sweetheart) fit, at Abercrombie I'm a size 6, at forever 21 I'm a size 27. So with every store and every cut I have to try it on.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing worse than shopping with a woman. If there is a hell on earth that's it. As you get older you learn to contain your feelings about it because they expect you to do it and they get really pissed if you don't show some interest. Even if your interest is totally an act they still know it, but appreciate that you are willing to put up with it for them.

The only thing worse than shopping with her for her clothes is shopping with her for your clothes.

• why is it worse to shop for his own clothes?

• Cause, I just really don't wanna be there... at all. When it comes to my clothes, I feel like I just wanna do the guy thing and just grab my stuff and go. I can do a years worth of clothes shopping in minutes. Bring her along and it's an half day event for a tenth of my wardrobe. When it's her clothes I still don't enjoy it but I kinda feel like it's her business how she wants to do it.

What Girls Said 12

• Is it really that hard for men to put down the toilet seat?

• about 85% of my clothes I design and make myself. I take inspiration from my fav designers, and vogue/ harper bazaar. I spend time in fabric stores, ( mainly theses ith designer remnments) but with my sketches, and colour samples I find want I need really quickly. The rest I get online. I have better things to do with my time than shop in boring clothing stores.

• Gah, I dislike clothe shopping for that reason. It takes me way too long to find the right size, the type of dress I am looking for etc. That's why I take my bro with me. Much easier.

• If I'm shopping with a friend, I make sure that I visited it alone before hand, so the next time I know what I'm looking for so it doesn't take long for you guys xD

• Lol I'm an incredibly fast shopper... especially if you're paying!

• depends on the type of girl if your like me I see a cool shirt ill look at it try it on and if I like it I buy it! 😊

• Because our clothing sizes are way different than men's. Every store has their own different sizes so she need to try them on. Also women judge other women really hard on their looks so most women try to look better.

• I model part time, do get SOME freebies + still have many clothes that I
    am yet to wear = NO CLOTHES SHOPPING :)

• Yeah it is really hard, I dunno I'm just generally picky when it comes to clothes :)

• yep. you shoulda waited in a different store.

• yes it does
    it could take me a week to find a nice dress to wear :D

• I don't even know what you're talking about..

What Guys Said 9

• I feel your pain and some girls just love doing it. Any shopping expedition that takes longer than 10 minutes is officially a circle of hell for me.

• Ugh. Clothes shopping is the worst!

Clothes buying, on the other hand, can be fun. But I always know what I want and where to find it, so it's an easy process.

• I' ve lived that too :)

• Girls buying clothes are like guys playing video games.. you can't just get done with it in 10 minutes.

• Don't ever mention that particular one looks good on them. They will never believe you and would move on to the next store.

• Bro piece of advice never go shopping with a girl
    Never

• I was in the mall with an for five hours! and she only picked up four things, FOUR THINGS.
    I could of learned a new skill in five hours if i really concentrated on it.

• If they're really in to fashion, yeah

• Yes, it is.