If a girl you don't know smiles at you when you make eye contact, do you assume she is interested?

What the question says, haha.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually women smile at strangers to appear nice and avoid a confrontation. However, if she does it in a blatant flirting manner that would cause to say something to her in a suave manner to break the ice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm too nice and friendly for my own good at times. No, I wouldn't assume anything other than she was being nice and polite, because it's what I would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily, a smile could mean lots of things... but if the person smiles a lot to everyone, then you assume its her 'usual' self. but if she smiles just occasionally, then it might mean that she's interested.

But I think what's most important to know if a girl is interested is her eye contact, you kinda know if she's interested if she stares at you for long time. but this varies among girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • It only confirms that I'm good looking, lol. I assume she is... not exactly interested, but I rather assume she could be interested if I like started to talk to her more etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.