Stretch Marks?

I have a bunch of unsightly stretch marks on my back and on my arms from a growth spurt I had when I was around 13.

I'm really self-conscious about them, and I dread taking off my shirt in front of other people.

Otherwise, I love the way I look. I have a toned body and I feel I'm a very good looking guy. Just these dang stretch marks are so noticeable and I cringe every time I see them.

Huge turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend has them around his arms and chest from when he started playing college football and they made him bulk up super fast. I have them around my hips from a period in hs when I got kinda fat. Now, he's back to being normal sized, and I'm skinny again.not gonna lie, stretch marks aren't sexy, but I wouldn't say they are a huge turn off. Now, he's back to being normal sized, and I'm skinny again.

Moral of the story: LOTS of people have them for different reasons. try the creams, but they won't go away completely. if you're good looking and muscular, I can't imagine a girl turing you down for that.

What Girls Said 4

• use vitamin e oil, emu oil, cocoa butter cream on them a few times a day. drink lots of water. hopefully if you do these, it will fade a bit. they don't go away but if you put cream or oil on, it should help decrease their visibleness

• dont worry about that because they shouldnt matter what you look like

it matters what's in ur heart

• To me, if a person is healthy then small imperfections actually make them more attractive to me. We've all got them!

• To fade them you could use some type of oil or use cocoa butter. I don't think its a turn off at all. I wouldn't worry about it :)

What Guys Said 0