Girls, would you ever wear wigs because you didn't like your hair?

Hmmmm... I am very curious about this.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• No. If I really don't like it, I will put it in a pony tail and stuff it under a baseball cap. It's just easier.

• I was the Silk Spectre from Watchmen this past halloween... and it rained. Since I have really thin, wavy hair that's kinda short, I put it in a pony tail and attached fake hair like a pony tail. It was really fun because I looked totally different and didn't have to worry about how my hair looked the whole night, especially since it was raining! I guess that's not a wig but I think it's kinda the same thing. Doing that made me with I could pull it off all the time, not just on halloween.

• I wouldn't wear a wig because I didn't like my hair. I would wear a wig for fun and a change of appearance when going out. I haven't yet but maybe I would one day.

• I think wigs are great, you can change your hair completely and it isn't long term, if I could afford them I would have sooo many.

• i have for fun. I always change my hair. and a wig is a fast change. so I think that it is just for fun. I wish I had more money for more of them :P

• Nah, only for fun. I am happy with my hair thank you. =)

• Nope, but I would go so far as extensions

• No, wigs are itchy. Hair is easy to fix if you absolutely hate it.

• Yes I would wear a wig. I haven't tried it but I've been considering it for a while.

I hate my hair. It's curly and damaged. I always try to straighten it but it ends up damaged and not so straight.

I think most people have something against wigs, but they are just like any other kind of beauty enhancement (jewelry, clothing, cosmetics), and not all wigs look fake and plastic.

• maybe

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty funny question.

• I know I'm not a girl but I have worn them