Men's Jewelry

Thoughts?

Gay or can they make a guy more stylish?

I've been looking at getting something like this. I like it, but I don't know if it's too gaudy or it if it would look like I'm trying too hard or what.

link

40

Most Helpful Girl

• That would look really cute with a t-shirt on a guy (cute is what guys should aim for if they're going to wear jewelery)

this jewelery is acceptable

-a thin chain like this link with something at the end that maybe means something to you, like a cross if you're religious, but it would be tucked into your shirt.

-dog tags like the one you linked are adorable under or over a shirt

- link I like the black string with a silver thing, that would work under or over a shirt

-this one's harder to explain, but bracelets that are handmade link but no beads, and neutral colors (brown, black, gray and even a little white, sometimes you can add in red or blue or yellow) and a little less than there are on the picture in the link, in my opinion, I LOVE it when guys wear those. They'd have to be handmade, though, because store bought just isn't the same.But I think it's worth it to make them.

this jewelery is not.

- link thick chains are just.. ick

- link I said before that crosses were okay, but tucked into your shirt, I don't mean those kind of crosses, but plain old fashion ones ( link like those are perfect)

-obviously anything like this link makes you look like a complete retard

-rings. you could pull of maybe one thin silver ring ( link the smallest or second smallest one in the picture) but just no for other rings.

That's all just my personal opinion.

[Post Script: When I say shirt I mean t-shirt. I don't think necklaces works with any other shirt (This could be v-neck although that makes guys look kinda gay but I mean a straight-up t-shirt, with a design/logo/anything at all on it or not.)

What Girls Said 3

• Actually all people don’t like jewelery. But most of our young stars like to wear jewelry for their fashion. They think that jewelry is matching for their fashionable clothes. Basically, they prefer stainless biker ring. One of my brother wear biker rings and recently he got 2 biker rings from one of the best stainless jewelery store ZuoBisi jewelery. I think this is all for fashion so they wear jewelry.

• Any guy can pull off anything like that. I like it!

• So Yess.. please do

What Guys Said 0