Eye color on opposite sex?

What's your natural eye color and what's your favorite eye color on opposite sex?

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are green/blue/grey depending on the lighting/what colour you compare them too.

seems as though I like brown or dark brown eyes, but I guess that might be in part because I tend to be attracted to dark hair and naturally tanned-ish skin, something you don't normally find in combination with light eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Mine are green, with a touch of blue (though I've been told they change colors a bit)

It really depends on hair color when it comes to what I find attractive; with the darker shades, dark green or blue; light brunettes, brown or green. With any other color, it depends too much on the skin/hair combination to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are green, and I love green eyes on a girl, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like green eyes and my girlfriend has these amazing green eyes. My eyes are very dark brown almost black.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes like most Asians and I would have to say blue eyes would really hit the spot :].

1|0
    0|0
  • My eye color is dark brown.

My favorite is green.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I have green eyes but on the opposite sex I really don't have a preference, but brown is my least favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have light blue eyes. I love a man with dark hair and blue eyes but the last guy I dated had dark brown eyes that are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are brown. I love green eyes and also violet eyes (ie. Elizabeth Taylor).

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bright blue eyes, and I like blue eyes on guys. My current boyfriend has deep blue eyes:)

Although if I really like someone then their eye color doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • My natural eye color is brown/hazel. And my favorite eye color on the opposite sex, doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are hazel, but I don't necessarily have a preference on the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown. I love guys with hazel eyes... it structures their face. And green.. that's just so hot. I m a big sucker for guys with green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye color is dark brown and I really fall for guys who have soft brown eyes. I don't know why but I think that they're absolutely gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have medium brown eyes. I like guys with really dark brown eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are dark brown and I have no preference for the opposite sex. If I love them, their eye color doesn't matter. Just fyi, my boyfriend's eyes are brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • My natural eye color is almost black (but really brown) and I like guys with green eyes or smoky, gray eyes. Or even deep blue. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are naturally dark green, I tend to be attracted to those with light blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is green

And I like green on guys but also grey and blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are light brown and on guys I like the light brown, hasel or just brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0