Cute freshman?

I'm a freshman in high school, a senior guy called me cute. What does he think of me then ? Why didn't he say hot or sexy ? What's the difference ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its either 1. He realy thinks your cute. Or 2. He wanted to tell you your attractive with out coming off to strong. As for the difference between a cute girl hot girl or a sexy girl its quite simple. Cute girl looks adorable someone ud want to hug all the time or ud like to cuddle with hold hands give piggy back rides too. Hot girl its more of eye candy you just admire but don't get the same urges.Sexy is the type of girls that leaves you tempted, literaly leave you thinking naughty things. Ofcoarse my personal favorites is those hybrids the girls that can be a little of 2 or all 3. I personaly go for the Cute/Sexy girls but that's just me =].

What Guys Said 3

• well cute probably means more of a bubble gum kind of thing, like a puppy dog, the others are more sex oriented. I don't know though, I never really trusted a senior who goes after freshmen, at my school we always thought they were being kind of pedos, but that's just my old high school

• Differene in how the guy see you. To me you can use them all and they all of minimal difference. Cute is more of a small adorable thing, like acting childish. Hot or sexy is rather showing off your body and a bit more sexual. This is just my OP if it makes sense lol

• If you are a freshman, stay away from senior guys.

What Girls Said 3

• I think he thinks you are cute. Would you really want some senior guy walking up to you and calling you sexy? I mean yeah it would be flattering but I think "cute" was probably the safer way for him to go.

It means he thinks you are attractive, maybe a little more "girl next door" than one of the lakers girls...but anyway.

I really just think he put no thought into his word choice and just picked a word.

• Why do you gota make it so complicated. Just take the compliment.Cute usually means something good, hot and sexy aren't so much compliments as much as I want you in my pants

• Um I have a question why is this on the sexuality questions and not the flirting questions?

• Okay miss moderator, go take it up with the admins, maybe she views this as a sexual matter

• Geez dude I was just wondering I didn't want your opinion, maybe there's a reason its here I just wanted to know.