What's your favorite scent on a girl?

What's your favorite scent on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's funny is that I know that kind of scents that I'm immediately drawn to and those that I'm not too hot on. I went on a date recently with this girl and the perfume she wore was one that I ordinarily strike me right away BUT. after the date I realized that it had gotten all over my shirt. because it was HERS. I sorta delayed gettin in the wash, it just stayed by the corner dresser. She later told me it was RALPH HOT! and when I decided to go to Macy's to check it out.there were THREE versions of it. So there I was trying to decipher which of them was the magic potion. Was it the the Pink.the Blue.or the Purple bottle. It was the purple bottle. It's kinda like a song that you may not like but if it reminds of you a good time, place, or situation, you'll end up loving it because of it's "association."

What Guys Said 3

• Can you specify?

scent as in which type of perfume they wear? Or even just their shampoo? Or maybe just even their body's smell?

If anything, I would say a nice perfume turns my head or sets up a flag in my mind. But of course the girl would have to use perfume in moderation and not drown themselves in it.

• I don't know any names of the types that I like I just know that I really like it when a girl has a sweet, almost citrus fragrance to them.

• Alabaster from BR.

What Girls Said 7

• I use brit by burberry and also daisy by marc jacobs - I like the musky smell because I find it sexy and very adult like.

I know for a fact guys like the scent of vanilla. I had a period where I wore vanilla vanilla eau de toilette from the body shop and the guys went crazy over it! I got a lot of compliments :)

• Forever by Alferd Sung & Romance or Escape by Ralph Lauren. Again, it all depends on how well it mixes with your natural body chemistry. Perfumes smell differently on different people.

• I use Sassy Nude body spray. Its got a jasmine/citrus scent to it. Its a really good smell... I know all my guy friends like it.

• I use American eagle 77 and it smells flowery almost. It is really a good smell.

• I use sweet seduction, its fruity in a way. Lol

• Vera Wang Princess Perfume + Victoria Secret LoveSpell Lotion, and you could even throw a little Vanilla splash in there good long lasting. Not overpowering mix

• My boyfriend LOVES victoria's secret - lovespell. It was my favorite before I met him and he was so so happy that it was what I wore

amazing scent, drives him crazy.