OK so sometime eventually I am planning on getting a tattoo.

I am wanting the zodiac signs of my family along my spine. Then when one of them dies I'll get a spike on each side of their sign. So the tattoo will end up looking like an actual spine, and just out of curiosity I am wondering if guy will find this a turn on or off.

link

Whatever you say tho I'm still gonna get it. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it from me, having your back tattooed is no picnic! Although I love your idea, I think you need to thrash it out with a good reputable artist as this sounds like its got tons of potential!

PS my back piece took a total of 10 and a half hours and the base of my spine was by far the worst bit! (Just thought I'd pre warn you!) Picture's on my profile if you wanna nose at it.

What Guys Said 2

• That tattoo sounds real cool, and I think that it wouldn't bother most guys, tattoos on the arms and calf turn me off, but I've always found a back tattoo something interesting to look at

• not in to the whole tattoo thing

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, I say do it regardless...for you...if you truly want it done...some guys hate tattoos...some guys love...you can't please them all! besides, the guy you end up with, if he really is into you...he shouldnt care. do it for you