Are big lips sexier?

Well I want lip injections!

I don't believe in plastic surgery though

I really want lip injections xD

something I have always wanted

I use lip plumper lip gloss every day.

I just want some Angelina lips

some dsl's xD

Don't notice or look at my face when answering this

in general

Are big lips sexier, make you think of lust easier,?

knowing your girls lips are fake would that bother you,?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know some guys like large lips, but personally I hate them. They are actually a huge turn-off for me. I like Angelina Jolie LESS because of those life-rafts she has attached to her face.

Keep in mind that there are no permanent lip-enlargers, to my knowledge - only Botox, which has been recently linked to botulism. Aside from that, you would have to spend tons of money on a frequent basis to get your lips injected.

I'd say it's a huge waste of money.

• Botox is effectively a byproduct of botulism. It's (Bo)tulinum (tox)in, a very potent paralytic agent.

What Guys Said 6

• Frankly, I've always found "Angelina lips" overkill. (Even on Angelina)

I don't find them nearly as attractive as a well-proportioned pair that suit their owner, and I'd wager that those larger, forcibly plumped lips are significantly less sensitive/fun for their owner.

• Oh please no, don't add ANYTHING to your body, face, lips etc. Work with what you've got and keep it real. THAT is way more attractive to most guys you'd want, even though we still stare at plastic fun bags despite ourselves.

• If you get lip injections, you have to keep on getting lip injections. once the injections wears off you'll have flappy lips... the exact opposite of what you want. doesn't sound like it would be worth it

• I loooooove big lips. big as possible. I'm also the type that likes big breasts and butts. implants or not. nice big duck lips are a major turn on, partly because getting big fake lips is only for one reason: to be sexier. there's something very hot about a girl changing herself to look sexier. maybe that's just me, but it's my pov

• Lol I was going to look at your picture. Anyway, Sure they're very sexy But I think as long as lips fit your face they could be just as sexy. And yes that probably would be a little weird. -being with someone you know has fake lips.. Still big lips, Sexy.

• big lips are hot! get em!

What Girls Said 2

• I pretty much agree with the answer the anonymous girl left. They are expensive and lip plumpers work awesomely.

By the way, what brand of lip plumper do you use? I've been trying to look for one that works, but doesn't burn like crazy!

• I'd say stick with the plumper lip gloss. Full lips are sexy if they suit the face, but frankly the fake lips look monstrous and in most cases it's obvious they're not real, and make most women who have them look like they have some kind of disease that's slowly transforming them into some horribly disfigured clown-faced creature. There are always exceptions but even though Angelina Jolie is possibly one of the hottest women alive, her lips are actually natural (just look at pics of her as a child).