Guys, Is a cameltoe showing trough your clothes a bad thing?

So, whenever I put on yoga pants , shorts and every other kind of pants but jeans reveal that I have a cameltoe. Is that a bad thing though?

• Yes
    38% (19)
  • No
    62% (31)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be turn on and turn off

Turn off if its coming out all the way it make u look like you skull in pants

Turn on when you just see it when you really notice it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• As far as I'm concerned it's ok for anyone that's not my sister or girlfriend... and I imagine you'll be having guys stare at your crotch all the time, if u r ok with that then I say the show is on!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No in thatt it is hot to see, but the fact that I can see it through your clothes in public is in such poor taste it is a turn off. I am sure it would be the same for guys if you could see the outline of our dicks to such a degree.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not worse than a bulge in a guys' pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • no. i actually love it when a girl shows cameltoe and don't mind that guys are loving it. that just tells me she is very confident about her body.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not a great look, tbh - although it could be worse:

global.fncstatic.com/.../...olom%20sin%20barra.jpg

(not what it looks like)

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally love it, why does a "big thing" have to be a bad one? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry if I sound like an old geezer but what is the damn point of clothes if you can see everything through them?

There's a reason it's not acceptable for guys to walk around public in jockstraps or super tight clothes. Just cuz a person is hot does not mean that EVERYONE wants to have their sexy parts forcibly viewed.

Short Answer: Yes, wear better fitting clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. You shouldn't worry about what they think. It really depends on whether or not you want anyone to see it. I think they sell things to get rid of it though.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as it's cute, go for it. It most definitely is hot. My girlfriend is the same... anything but jeans shows it off a little. Bikinis especially. But she's got a perfect one to show, so why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways, it's bad. Maybe you should look for a different type of panties.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose sometimes it can't be helped

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fine just as long as it isn't about 2 inches wide

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is hot then of course it is

0|0
    0|1
  • I find things like that a tease 😉

0|1
    1|2
  • Nothing wrong... love cameltoes

0|0
    0|1
  • An attractive girl, especially in yoga pants, with a camel toe is a huge turn on.

0|1
    0|1
  • Do you wear panties? How tight are your pants?

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be sexy as hell or kind of gross. Kind of depends on how you look generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be fun for us to look at but in a relationship aspect it would seem as if your a little trashy

0|0
    0|1
  • No, but most girls dont want to have it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No in a sexual context, but yes in a public context.

It's outrageously provocative. You may as well just take off your pants and show your pussy while you're at it...

1|0
    0|1
  • Only if she's not "hot"

0|1
    0|1
  • Means your pants are too tight, get a better fit.

1|0
    0|0