Guys, Is a cameltoe showing trough your clothes a bad thing?

So, whenever I put on yoga pants , shorts and every other kind of pants but jeans reveal that I have a cameltoe. Is that a bad thing though?

• Yes
    38% (19)
  • No
    62% (31)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be turn on and turn off

Turn off if its coming out all the way it make u look like you skull in pants

Turn on when you just see it when you really notice it

What Guys Said 24

• As far as I'm concerned it's ok for anyone that's not my sister or girlfriend... and I imagine you'll be having guys stare at your crotch all the time, if u r ok with that then I say the show is on!!!

• No in thatt it is hot to see, but the fact that I can see it through your clothes in public is in such poor taste it is a turn off. I am sure it would be the same for guys if you could see the outline of our dicks to such a degree.

• It's not worse than a bulge in a guys' pants.

• no. i actually love it when a girl shows cameltoe and don't mind that guys are loving it. that just tells me she is very confident about her body.

• It's not a great look, tbh - although it could be worse:

global.fncstatic.com/.../...olom%20sin%20barra.jpg

(not what it looks like)

• i personally love it, why does a "big thing" have to be a bad one? :)

• I'm sorry if I sound like an old geezer but what is the damn point of clothes if you can see everything through them?

There's a reason it's not acceptable for guys to walk around public in jockstraps or super tight clothes. Just cuz a person is hot does not mean that EVERYONE wants to have their sexy parts forcibly viewed.

Short Answer: Yes, wear better fitting clothes

• Personally, I like it.

• I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. You shouldn't worry about what they think. It really depends on whether or not you want anyone to see it. I think they sell things to get rid of it though.

• As long as it's cute, go for it. It most definitely is hot. My girlfriend is the same... anything but jeans shows it off a little. Bikinis especially. But she's got a perfect one to show, so why not.

• In some ways, it's bad. Maybe you should look for a different type of panties.

• I suppose sometimes it can't be helped

• it's fine just as long as it isn't about 2 inches wide

• If the girl is hot then of course it is

• I find things like that a tease 😉

• Nothing wrong... love cameltoes

• An attractive girl, especially in yoga pants, with a camel toe is a huge turn on.

• Do you wear panties? How tight are your pants?

• It can be sexy as hell or kind of gross. Kind of depends on how you look generally.

• It would be fun for us to look at but in a relationship aspect it would seem as if your a little trashy

• No, but most girls dont want to have it.

• No in a sexual context, but yes in a public context.

It's outrageously provocative. You may as well just take off your pants and show your pussy while you're at it...

• Only if she's not "hot"

• Means your pants are too tight, get a better fit.