(QUIZ) Which ’00s Woman Should Be Your BFF Based On Your Star Sign?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/which-00s-babe-should-be-your-bff-based-on-your-star-sign#.dcXxlNO6K2

You’re fiercely loyal: When you make friends with someone, they’re a friend for life. Pais would make the ultimate BFF because you guys would just get each other. You’d have fun partying, but you’d be just as happy having a movie night in with her. When the two of you are together, you’d always be laughing.

(QUIZ) Which ’00s Woman Should Be Your BFF Based On Your Star Sign?

Oh no! Not a fan of Paris Hilton lol

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Avril Lavigne

You’re a very energetic person, which means Avril would be the perfect BFF for you. You’re the kind of person who doesn’t just wait for things to happen: You go out and make them happen. And Avril’s the same. With the two of you on the same side, you’d achieve all your dreams. And what’s more, you’d have fun achieving them.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-13349-1438942977-10.jpg

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You got: Nicole Ritchie

You’re incredibly ambitious and determined. That’s why you need a like minded BFF like Nicole. When you know what you want, you make sure you get it. And Nicole is the kind of BFF who would support you through thick and thin, and be there with a big glass on wine at the end of a hard day.s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-30499-1438943329-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You got: Christina Aguilera
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28163-1438943146-2.jpg
    You love being the centre of attention, and you’re the life and soul of every party. Christina is the same, but with her by your side, you’d be more than happy to share the limelight. You guys would be the first on the dance floor at every party, and you’d also be the last to leave. You guys would be the coolest BFFs around.

i don't usually share my limelight though.. but yeah.. anything for my bestie. if i get one.. lol..

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: Lindsay Lohan

You’re endlessly kind, and you’re always there to lend a shoulder to cry on when your friends are in need. But you’re also very fun, and you love nothing more than a night out with your friends. Lindsay would be on your side whenever you went on a night out, and you guys would have the most fun.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29973-1438943270-4.jpg

LoL, oh Lindsay...

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: JLo

You’re a very responsible person, and you’re incredibly organised. You’re the kind of person who people come to when they’re facing a crisis, because you’re always ready to lend a shoulder to cry on. You’d always be there when JLo needed you, and she’d be there for you too: That’s why you’d be such strong BFFs.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11675-1438943107-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Avril Lavigne

You’re a very energetic person, which means Avril would be the perfect BFF for you. You’re the kind of person who doesn’t just wait for things to happen: You go out and make them happen. And Avril’s the same. With the two of you on the same side, you’d achieve all your dreams. And what’s more, you’d have fun achieving them.

I like Avril Lavigne, so I am good with that.

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: little Kim

You’re a very analytical person, and you always think difficult situations through before you act on them. That said, you have an impulsive side that little Kim would absolutely bring out. You guys are the kind of people who make the best of any situation, so you’d be sure to always have fun when you spent time together. She’d bring the best out of you, and you’d bring the best out of her too.

Cool 😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: Billie Piper

You can be pretty emotional, which is why Billie would be the best BFF for you. You are also very affectionate, which would work well with Billie. The two of you would be inseparable, and you’d get up to all sorts of trouble together.

Yay, I love her omg

1|1
    0|0
  • I got Pink! Yay

1|1
    0|0