Girls, Bra in the summer?

Ladies, on a hot day, do you find wearign a bra to be uncomfortable? Does it may you sweat more having an extra layer on, and having something tight aroung your chaest?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya, but its either sweating a bit or having your boobs show through your shirt. I'd gladly pick the sweat option. I mean so what? Everyone sweats, and it only smells bad if you eat lots of simple carbs or junk. I eat pretty healthy so it smells like water or something, nothing. And deodorant exists. It does, incase you didn't know... lol...
    It can also cause some stretch marks and it can even get itchy against my skin. I usually wear sports bras, something like this:
    cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/.../x354-q80.jpg
    The fabric is great because it keeps cool and doesn't itch at all and this one is tight enough to be a sports bra but its not tight up against your skin and holds everything perfectly. Its literally heaven, it puts any other bra to shame.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't know would I sweat less without a bra because I literally have to wear it all the time...
    So I don't know.
    It definitely isn't comfortable - ever... so...

• Yes the under boob sweat is crazy.

• its a total nightmare

• summer+bras just dont work for me, but still i have to wear them because i was not lucky to be born with a small chest so it just feels damn uncomfortable to be without it

• I have to wear a bra because I feel like my chest is just too sweaty without it. I have large breasts so I need a bra

• The extra layer is uncomfortable. Such is life.

• I hate to wear it, no matter the seasons.

• I wear a sports bra instead of a regular bra when is super hot. Sports bras are really comfortable.

• Yes. It's horrible.

• Why? You looking for alternatives, bitch tits?

• Nope. I just like to wear bralettes or cotton bras without padding. Then it's all good.

• I always take it off when I get home. the thin sport ones are awesome.

• In hot weathers its bad but not as bad because of them boobs dont keep on sticking down and making more sweat!!

• Well, where i live in summer (right now) it´s 100° F -not kidding- plus its really humid, so people sweat a lot, so yes for me it is kinda uncomfortable, cause is is another layer, but its something i have to deal with

• I always wear a bra, although it does get rather uncomfortable when i'm sweating

• My boobs are pretty big so I would never go without a bra. I don't find that the bra makes me sweat more and I never understand when girls/women say that a bra is uncomfortable. I don't even notice I'm wearing one to be honest. Maybe I'm so used to it? Or maybe some aren't wearing the right size. Or perhaps it's because I invest into very expensive/quality bras and don't buy them from cheap places.

• Naw I'm used to it. Now it does get sweaty and then it becomes irritating when I start getting cooled down.