Why do some girls take a long time on there hair?

I know not every girl does this but who does?

If you like me you spend 10-15 min on your hair

If your like my sis you spend 45 to an hour!

How long do you take? ^-^

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are a tomboy but your sister is a girly girl.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thick hair and I can't do much to it. Either it's down or it's in a low ponytail. I don't straighten it, curl it, use hair spray to it. I pretty much just leave it down or have it in a low ponytail, brush it, wash it, and let it dry on it's own. Besides the fact that it's bleached (not by me) and for that reason I started using some cream to make it softer and less frizzy. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to brush it and it takes 10-15 minutes extra to shower when I wash it on the days I wash it. Which isn't bad cuz until a couple years ago, it used to take an hour to shower just because of washing it. Still really thick, long and trying to get it to my waist

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Are you a well known person, I've already seen this pic on internet, like your profile one. It was a streamer girl from a korean website from what I remember, is it you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Some girls have a lot of hair that is difficult to style.. If I have to blow dry it takes me a good 20-30 minutes. If I just have to straighten or curl it is 20 minutes or so :/

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair's think, can't do much about it. Currently my hair is wavy, and if I need to straighten it, it'd take about 20 minutes. Otherwise I'm off to go within 10 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I got my hair braided I took about 20-30 minutes on my hair because I used to straighten it quite often

0|0
    0|0
  • My hairs long so it depends what i did to it.
    straightening it takes 10 minutes.
    curling takes half an hour to 45 minutes.
    putting it up takes 5 -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is naturally curly and i hate it with passion hence why i straighten it like always (which i know is bad) hahaha but yeah cause of how curly it is, it takes time to straighten it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes me two hours at night because I have really thick hair. It's culy/afro textured so, it takes a lot of de-tangling.

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair is short (about an inch above my shoulders) so styling time is minimal i have not spent more than 20 minutes styling it

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually straighten my hair, and that takes about 30-40 minutes or so. When I don't straighten it takes me like 5 minutes to do something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do spend more than 30 minutes on my hair! I have a lot of hair! and it's thick

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it is difficult to tame long, thick and bushy hair into submission.
    Mine are 75 cms long hair (My height is 151 cm!!) and it is a headache for me to wash, condition, blow dry and get them to place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 3 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally just brush my hair but due to its thickness and length it takes around 10 mins.

0|0
    0|0