Why do some girls take a long time on there hair?

I know not every girl does this but who does?

If you like me you spend 10-15 min on your hair

If your like my sis you spend 45 to an hour!

How long do you take? ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are a tomboy but your sister is a girly girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thick hair and I can't do much to it. Either it's down or it's in a low ponytail. I don't straighten it, curl it, use hair spray to it. I pretty much just leave it down or have it in a low ponytail, brush it, wash it, and let it dry on it's own. Besides the fact that it's bleached (not by me) and for that reason I started using some cream to make it softer and less frizzy. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to brush it and it takes 10-15 minutes extra to shower when I wash it on the days I wash it. Which isn't bad cuz until a couple years ago, it used to take an hour to shower just because of washing it. Still really thick, long and trying to get it to my waist

What Guys Said 1

• Are you a well known person, I've already seen this pic on internet, like your profile one. It was a streamer girl from a korean website from what I remember, is it you?

What Girls Said 12

• Some girls have a lot of hair that is difficult to style.. If I have to blow dry it takes me a good 20-30 minutes. If I just have to straighten or curl it is 20 minutes or so :/

• My hair's think, can't do much about it. Currently my hair is wavy, and if I need to straighten it, it'd take about 20 minutes. Otherwise I'm off to go within 10 minutes.

• Before I got my hair braided I took about 20-30 minutes on my hair because I used to straighten it quite often

• My hairs long so it depends what i did to it.
    straightening it takes 10 minutes.
    curling takes half an hour to 45 minutes.
    putting it up takes 5 -_-

• My hair is naturally curly and i hate it with passion hence why i straighten it like always (which i know is bad) hahaha but yeah cause of how curly it is, it takes time to straighten it :)

• It takes me two hours at night because I have really thick hair. It's culy/afro textured so, it takes a lot of de-tangling.

• my hair is short (about an inch above my shoulders) so styling time is minimal i have not spent more than 20 minutes styling it

• I usually straighten my hair, and that takes about 30-40 minutes or so. When I don't straighten it takes me like 5 minutes to do something else.

• I do spend more than 30 minutes on my hair! I have a lot of hair! and it's thick

• Because it is difficult to tame long, thick and bushy hair into submission.
    Mine are 75 cms long hair (My height is 151 cm!!) and it is a headache for me to wash, condition, blow dry and get them to place.

• Less than 3 minutes.

• I literally just brush my hair but due to its thickness and length it takes around 10 mins.