Girls, clean shave vs a small beard?

What's your preference? I feel like a clean face will show off more facial features.. jaw line , dimples etc.. but some girls seem to like stubble? Thoughts p. s. I dont mean massive beard that takes several months to a year to grow..

• clean shave
    50% (14)
  • decent size well kept beard / chin strap style
    50% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• BEARDS ARE HAWT!

But in all honesty, it just depends on the face. Some guys look hella sexy with facial hair and others look like a creep. Some guys look like a fetus clean shaven and others look great because their jawline is on display.

I have no specific preference.

In short:: If you have a sexy jawline, go clean shaven. If you don't have a super defined jawline, go beard.

What Girls Said 7

• I like some stubble, but even a smaller well kept beard is unattractive to me.

• A beard or like a musketeer beard is cool... but a chin strap - makes no sense to me.

• It's hard to decide. I think it depends the man that the beard is on. Some men rock that beard and look so sexy that way. Some men definitely look better clean shaven. I definitely like both.

• It really depends on the guys face. Some guys look great with facial hair other look horrible without it or with it. I would experiment with it and see what you like best.

• I like it when my bf's facial hair is around a half inch long. It's cute that way, and it's not too itchy for him.

• No to chin strap but stubble is good and sexy.

• Tough choice. Sometimes a beard-stubble can enhance a guy's sex appeal. Other times, clean shaven really shows a nice jaw, and I find that very attractive. I really can't chose, I like both! I don't like big bushy beards, though.