Should I take my gf's advice on my new running gear?

Running season is soon starting at school! The gear I'm wearing in the pic is comfortable but do you think it looks good on me? She suggested wearing this combo with the shorts and also the ankle socks over my knee high socks. She likes this layered look on me, I was already wearing it at the end of the last track season.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks normal, go for it

• Yeah she told me that already, she even finds it sexy, she loves making out when I'm wearing this kind of gear lol.

• Sorry it was meant to be an answer to someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is your comfort that is important I would have thought that was the primary concern for an athlete.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you look fine.. but isn't that track? Which is in the spring...

• Thx! I would wear it for xc now, it's the same uniform. Do you think white compression shorts would also look good with the uniform?

• Haha then that would be the reason why she asked you to wear them.

What Guys Said 1

• Looks pretty dope, so go for it. Is it comfortable with the double socks?

• Thanks bro! Yeah definitely it is, good for cushioning in the shoes.