Is this shirt really that bad for school?

I like this shirt and it covers everything... @_@

• Not for school...
  • Go ahead!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear some leggings so you don't get bitched at, but otherwise it's school appropriate. If people don't like it, tell them go fuck themselves its a damn shirt.

What Guys Said 21

• I like this type of shirt / clothing for school but not that shirt

dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/.../...708a001ffa.jpg

dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/.../...0573019a01.jpg

• The Christian schools might have a problem with the symbols but tho well.
    I'm not too sure about the casual dresscode.

• I'm not from a religious school, and it isn't 10cm above my knees (as our weird dresscode tells us), so basiclly I'm not violating any rule. O. o

• I would never wear that shit

• I would not call that a shirt.

• I think it is okay - The only thing is if it was a religious school, they might be wary of drawings on shirt.

• It isn't, and they wouldn't notice the drawing anyway because I sit in the back of the classroom.

• ILLUMINATI

• do what makes you happy but maybe it would be more trouble than it's worth - you may get annoyed or picked on a lot. i'd say don't do it unless it REALLY is what you want

• It looks a little weird, but that can be a good thing. I doubt it violates the school dress code so I say go ahead.

• Whoa thats a long shirt!!!

• Holy shit I can't tell anything from that except it looks Satanic.

I love it

• It seems like you are in zombie Apocalypse and this is the only cloth you have

• it really depends on your school

• I love it; shoe is cute also :)

• I think it makes girls cute.

• That's an awesome shirt. But I would be scared of a girl wearing that.

• I like it honestly speaking, probably not best for school but it is really cool

• Why would be a problem with it at school? It's not a religious school to have a problem with "illuminatti".

• it doesn't look like a shirt first of all and second some people might make fun of you in school for wearing that, but I like the design on it

• Yeah I have a shirt just like that I got it at a lodge meeting.

• very, very weird

• As long as its not a religious school...

• I'm not sure what the rules are in Romania but, I believe you have to have some sort of bottoms on. I could be wrong

• to me the shirt suggest to people that you are the type to wear a shirt like that in public, so if you don't care what people think, wear it

What Girls Said 9

• It looks weird..

• Hmm... I wouldn't wear it personally but if it goes through the school rules crystal clear knock yourself out. I don't know I've seen kids in my school wear crap even more messed up than that.

• I don't like it

• I don't get why so many girls are saying it isn't for school. It's dress length! Go ahead and rock it.

• Thank you!
      I thought the same, even when just looking at the poll withouth the comments. @_@
      But maybe just because it's a shirt and not a dress.

• I don't see what different it makes. The only real difference between a dress and a dress-length shirt is a dress would probably be more form-fitting, or be tighter around the waist or something. I think it's perfectly fine and pretty cool.

• Is that even a shirt?

• Bring back uniforms!

• In my old school they tried it, they failed. :")

• So that kids whose parents could not afford fancy and designer clothes don't feel and less worthy or to compete with their peers etc. Everyone is equal.

• @Blyss, I don't think those that mesure themselves by the clothing they wear are worth to talk to. If this would be everyone's point of view, then it wouldn't hurt anybody in terms of "competing" with others.
      But yes, I have to agree that it would make the financially poorers don't feel less.

• I don't get it? It's not tight or short, so why wouldn't it be ok?

• Oh no! More illuminati shit lol

• not for school.