How do guys look less ugly?

This may sound trivial, but.

If a girl is a 5/10, She can put on makeup and be a 8/10.
If a guy is a 5/10, he's... well.. he's just fucked right?

Is there actually anything guys can do to help themselves other then surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like guys don't have much standards as far as rating for that reason. I girl that is beautiful and wears no makeup and standard clothing could be a 4/10 but a guy with the same pretty with standard clothing is gonna be a 6/10 because there's no false standard. so if you're a 5, saying youd get girls on your level is saying youd get 7s. and think about it. do the guys ever look better then the girls? no. do compare yourself to girls. personally, I've seen this a lot on this website where guys worried about his appearance. I've only been on here a day and ill tell you what I told all the other random guys, it doesn't matter. don't get surgery because you feel you should look better. and you're probably just putting low standards on yourself. for me a guy is all about his attitude. if you're cocky and rude, no ones gonna like you. I don't think having a six pack or no acne means you can't be a 10.

• Clearly cosmetic surgery is the only option, The responses here have concluded that.

• what do you think is so wrong with your face that you need surgery?

• Well, The people on here, and myself both put me at a 4/10 - 5/10 facially, So thats shit.

And body wise, I'm looking at a 2/10 or 3/10. So yeah...:/

Most Helpful Guy

• Clothing and a good cologne. You can have a guy who's really good looking and wearing crappy old jeans withholds in and a cheesy t shirt, and he won't look anywhere near as good as the average looking guy in nice dark straight cut jeans, collared shirt and a blazer.

The trick is to wear clothes that complement the male figure, usually this means collared shirts and nice jackets, even polos are cool. T shirts rarely work and aren't flattering on MOST men, unless they've got a lot of muscle mass.

What Girls Said 8

• Work on your complexion of course, don't be afraid to wash, exfoliate and moisturize. Get a haircut that suits your face and maybe even consider getting it coloured. Keep your brows trimmed, stay in reasonable shape, and dress to suit your body. A nice cologne helps too.

• Hahah😂 unfortunately for guys they're just fucked... they could always get a really hot body, and draw attention to that

• You can wait until you're out of puberty which will be when you're about 22.
    Just look at Matthew Lewis

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0bdf74aa71.jpg

He was not so good looking when he was younger and look at him now! Every girl wants him. And no, he didn't get plastic surgery although he did fix his teeth.

• so 5 more years of shit. fuck... -_-

• Its pretty hard to do a hobby and be in public when you know you look like shit and people judge you over that :/.

Oh well, 5 more years of staying at home won't be too bad ;)

• Doesn't work for every one. The kid from Game of Thrones was cute in season one but he's getting uglier every season.

• Different style, new hair style, facial hair, working out, tattoos,

• yeah work for a nice bod and a fking awesome personality

• Male makeup man, just do it!

• makeup that doesn't look obvious. like a little face powder or clear mascara

• guys can wear make up too you know.

• If a guy wears makeup, he will get laughed at... period..

What Guys Said 11

• Brother, take it from me. Looks don't make the man. In fact, they don't count for shit in the jungle. Just prove to yourself (and everyone else while you're at it) that you don't give a shit about beauty, glamour, and all the usual B. S. our society has been so obsessed with. Plus, chicks dig a guy who doesn't let society governs how he makes his decisions. I'll see you on the other side... Woods out.

• By being fit and being funny.

Honestly, most girls do not care about looks. At least not as much as guys think. As long as you're healthy, not ugly, smart, kind (not just to her but kind in general), and know how to make her laugh, most girls would date you.

• Dude, You said ''most girls do not care about looks'', Then right after it said ''As long as you're not ugly''... :(

• Guys tend to think that all women want a guy who looks like a Greek god with beautiful hair and orgasmic muscles, but that is far from the case.

• Could have fooled me. :/

• You can work on your physique
    also you could wear makeup, if you're subtle about it no one will notice.

• Presenting himself better via clothing, attitude wise and so forth; basic stuff

• There are types of hair cuts and ways to do your facial hair that can maybe make you more attractive. Also your teeth are a big thing in attraction.

• Become a man.

Trust me, you aren't one.

• Get muscles. That's why blokes can go around shirtless. Conspiracy solved.

• Work out or at least that's what I've been told

• Yeah become rich.

• Impossible, don't hope.

• By having lots of money.