Girls, Speedos on sexy men?

So what do you think?

• if he has the body, it's sexy
    12% (3)
  • If he has the body, he's sexy in anything
    4% (1)
  • Hate them
    72% (18)
  • Other, explain
    12% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• There's just too much out and about for me. If it's my man, I don't want other people seeing what I think only I should be seeing. And if it's a guy I don't know, I don't want to be seeing that. Just put your junk away. I think that's the moral of the story. Plus, a hot man in board shorts is such a turn on.
    I think the larger problem is that girls are more sexually complicated than men. So, men could easily think that if a guy is ripped and good looking, it will turn women on to see more of that body. But women are not always like that. What turns us on is often more than skin deep. It could be the mind. It could be eyes one day, hair on another. One day we could see a man taking care of business and get turned on. Men are turned on big time by seeing our inherent lady lumps and bits, which is good, and it feels absolutely amazing to feel wanted an hot. But women aren't going to have that same simplicity. Your man bits will not be what makes us go for you. The package does not make the man. Even more, we don't want packages thrown in our face to look at.

What Girls Said 3

• They're pretty much always bad :P

• I hate them personally, I love briefs on a guy though, I think speedos are a little too small on a guy.

• Really that much different of an opinion as opposed to a brief?

• Yeah, I know its weird lol, but I think it has to do with the design on briefs whereas speedos are just plain for the most part

• I dislike them.

• thanks for your opinion. Any particular reason why?