Girls, new to thongs, help?

Hi ladies! Um quick question about thong underwear lol im kinda embarrassed to ask my friends but I've been wearing them for like a week now and it feels ok but after I bend down or sit in class for a while I notice the back string digging up ur butt and like touching by asshole... is it because the size is too small or the material or is that normal for thongs?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's a thong so it's normal for it to touch there. However, if it feels like it's cutting into your skin then the size is probably too small. It shouldn't hurt or be uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 4

• it's a thong, it's normal that it's touching you asshole.. but if it feels uncomfortable then it might be too small or cheap quality/material.

• well its a thong, so its gonna touch your ass hole, maybe you're just not comfortable enough to wear them.

• i would say the thong is too small

• the size is too small.