Going to dye my hair this colour, what are your thoughts?

It was between this and rose gold but the rose gold would ultimately end up costing more because it doesn't last as long.

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not give it a go but dont keep doig it a lo because you can destroy your hair and it wll look like a mop

• Make a poll then and ask how many times a year is it ok to dye my hair without any Damage and see what the girls say here

• The dye I will be using lasts about 6 months so I'm sure colouring my hair twice a year will be a okay especially considering its a conditioning dye and not a box one. I've had blue ends for a couple years before (still have some of it left from the same pot) and my hair wasn't damaged, the only thing that damages my hair is bleach which I did a couple months ago and have been intensely taking care of it with special shampoos, conditioners and masks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Do it. But to maintain that type of blond you'll need salon quality shampoos and conditioners to maintain the shine and oomph.

There are special products that are designed for coloured hair so always ask the hairstylist for more knowledge.

• Yay give it try i see nothing wrong with the color , i like the color it's change
    from the other hair colors.

• It's hawt. Do it.

• Again? I thought you dyed it blonde or brunette last time

• Looks fine to me. if you like it then just do it

• Nope. Reminds me of a dirty mop.

What Girls Said 3