What would you rate her?

link

From a 1 to 10...10 being the hottest ...be honest please even if it is a low rate

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 too much makeup is the worst flaw, nose and mouth are both a bit oversize.

What Guys Said 8

• I absolutely hate placing a numeric rating to a picture. Why don't we just get a government agency like the USDA to assign A through D ratings to pictures before they are published.

Sorry but I really don't like this. It completely discounts the person and makes everything a beauty contest.

• I am confident

That is a man in the picture.

• Homa, you shouldn't post your picture directly from Facebook.

• I'd give a 5 based on the face with makeup, an 7 without - and if her heart and soul are pure, then 10

• 4 she is not hot at all

• I would say you are worth a squirt.. but what a mess you would make on my silk pillows :/

• Amy Winehouse got Facebook ?

• LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh needed that laugh... evil but oh so true!!!!!

• average. 5.

What Girls Said 5

• 4.5 I rate girls harshly compared to how I rate guys. I'm sure she has a nice body that might boost her to a 6 but nothing higher

• It looks like she is "supposed to" be pretty, but you can't tell with all of that makeup! I'm sure she would be completely gorgeous with less or no makeup! from the pic, I would give her a 6. You can tell she's above average.

• wow can't believe the low ratings I would have said a 9.

• 5... I don't think people realize that's you in the picture when they made all those rude comments.

• 1. she looks fake. too much make up. I give her one because I think brown hair is beautiful. lol