Is a curly pixie cut attractive?

So this is me and I'm fed up of my long curly hair
Is a curly pixie cut attractive?
I'm fed up of it and I want it short but I'm not sure if it's going to look good because it's so curly. I can't actually do anything with it at the moment and I just want to shave it short. Do you think these style will suit me?

Thanks for the support. I cut it all off and I love it. It looks amazing and so much easier to handle. I would advice every girl to get a pixie cut haha!!

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! You have the perfect face to pull it off!

What Guys Said 5

• Pixie cuts are NEVER attractive no matter what is done to them. It's extremely rare that I find a woman attractive with shorter hair, but Pixie cuts are never good. Even Emma Watson wouldn't look good in one.

• Pixie hair cuts are kind of a weakness of mine so I guess you can say I'm being a bit biased when I say: "Yes, it is attractive."

And you definitely have the face for it. Go for it.

• You look absolutely stunning the way you are!

• You should definitely do it. You should have it like this

cdn-img.instyle.com/.../...-keri-russell-400_0.jpg

• Keep it long please

What Girls Said 4

• First cut is really modern and you can pull it off perfectly.

• Your hair looks great!

I think the first cut will look good on you.

• wow your so pretty!! you would look good either way. but if you want to cut it then go for it. id say the first one with shaved sides and longish on top. you would look amazing

• you should get a bob so you'll have more options.