Could he possibly like me? Or is he just an awesome friend?

I have this one really close friend I'm always with and I've had a crush on him since freshman year (HS) and now were both in college. We hug and make tons of dirty jokes all the time and whenever I'm around him I find it hard to breathe and he always makes me laugh.

A few years ago he found out from one of my ex friends that I liked him and for awhile he avoided me but since then we've gotten even closer. Whenever he's in town he'll come with his brother and pick me up everyday their not busy and I've met his whole family multiple times. Last week he Facebooked me and was like I'm hungry, want to go somewhere? So we walked to wendy's and when we get there he buys everything and when we sit down I notice he's staring at me every time I look up. I was really nervous so I said something like "oh this coke has to be the highlight of my day" and he smiled and said "well really... your the highlight of my day"

I was really stunned but I joked about something else being his highlight of the day but he just shook his head and was like "no really, your the highlight of my day" Nothing happened cause I was to stunned, we ended up going to his house and playing games until about 11pm when I went home and I've been thinking about it ever since. Not to mention later that night right before we left and I was putting me shoes on he grabbed my head and kept rubbing his head against mine (kind of like a cat thing) and wouldn't let go until his brother yelled at him to hurry up.

I know I really like him so I don't want to jump the wagon and think it's something it's not and then ruin our friendship. But whenever I'm around him he's always touching me even if it's in a fun mood, like kicking me 50 times a day, poking me, laying his head on my shoulder whenever we stand or sit next to each other and it only makes it worse that I know he knows I like him.

So what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, he's trying to see if you do, stop being so shy and flirt back if you want him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0