Describe the "perfect" body. What's your opinions?

I'm curious to see everyone's opinions 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Healthy and happy is my preferred body type.

By that, I mean someone that takes care of themselves; good hygiene, eats decently, exercises (doesn't have to be much but maybe once or twice a week at least), doesn't smoke, doesn't really drink... Depending on a person's metabolism they can do what I've mentioned and be skinny, toned, muscular, or even chubby.

What Guys Said 14

• Oh god.
    I need a gmjasdklhljnlk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfkwW4GgAiU

MEEIDCCC
    MEDDICCC

• Guys:
    -No 6 pack... but instead, a Swiss army knife stomach... so ya have a little knife, screwdriver.. all that jazz
    -instead of nipples... bacon dispenser
    -arms of a crab and legs of a horse... because that just sounds cool
    -nose acts like a bottle opener
    -ass has an oven built in.. powered by jokes.

Women:
    -whole body... made of pineapple jelly.

That is all

• Lean muscle, the most useful type of muscle for overall fitness:

nerdswole.com/.../..._of_the_dragon_blu-ray_04.jpg

• Mike Tyson could eat Bruce Lee up easy no problem.
      Bruce is good , but he ain't got the mass.
      MIKE TYSON CAN LAND HOOK AT 1800 PSI PUNCH. If it hits bruce , he's flying off the ring.
      Mike takes 325lbs punches regularly in the ring , Bruce is good for his weight class , but he's by no means invincible.

• You'll be surprised lol
      Bruce Lee is a performance artist.
      Mike is tried and tested and is crowned king in a competitive sport.

• @Illusive_Man I don't care if Bruced Lee sucked or not. I'm talking about his body.

• I'd say middle weight because that's my body and also the way I like my girls/women to dress match that kind of body I love my girls/women dressed in T-shirts tucked in and I would sometimes love to dress that way myself but I feel too embarrassed to be seen dressed that way because of my own reasons but in my world all the female Angels dress that way

• Hmm Athletic with some boob action though not a lot is needed

• Depends on my mood.

• Small/medium boobs, average weight, average height, round and delicious bottom.

• naked with boobs

• big boobs, nice body.

• my body tbh

• yeah, I like your opinion.

• Slightly tanned skin with those golden fuzzy hairs, nice shapely toned legs, curvy figure but not a big girl, pretty face with blue eyes, long flowing blond hair.

• google isn't being useful here so ill try it with words instead of a photo

first of all, i dont really care about a whole lot of things. size of your arse or your boobs, i honestly couldnt care less.

i have a massive thing for stomachs, and i am incredibly picky about what i consider "the perfect stomach". it has to be soft, so not over-trained, no abs. it may or may not be toned, not sure, so long as its not rock hard, all is well.

the important detail here is that you can see 2 lines running from below the chest down to the waist. i wish i knew if there was a name for this, and if so, what it was, so i could actually google it..

other than that, a pretty face. not fussed about details, so long as its above a 7 (whatever that means - but you get the idea)

no nose ring. ew. if i wanted to date cattle i'd go to a farm.

What Girls Said 6

• The perfect body is whatever a person feels happy and healthy in

• For women, Molly Cavalli has the perfect body to me

http://i.imgur.com/4dKJIs9.png

For men, I just prefer thinner guys, not much muscle or not too fit, I would even prefer a chubbier guy over a really fit guy but none of it really matters that much to me honestly lol

• Hourglass figure.
    I wish I was shaped like that and have more curves.

• Tall muscular nice teeth and symmetrical face; because we are going on physical attraction. Ideally I like Gerard butler before he gained weight

• A size 12 with some curves :) that's what is like to be! And a flat belly!!