What kind of lingerie do I wear for my first anniversary with my boyfriend?

As of September, my boyfriend and I will have been dating for one year. I've always worn sexy things in the bedroom, lace bra's and panties, as well as a few tight spandex numbers with cutouts. I just want to go more extravagent - catch him off guard with something jaw dropping. I just don't even know where to start. It needs to be something that I can have on underneath my dress, so it is even more unexpected. Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Stockings with garters, (stockings with the seam line up the back). Black satin panties worn over top the garters so he can take them off while leaving the stockings and garters on.

• that's actually helpful, thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Let us know what you find out. I don't even own any. :(

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• A slightly trashy little tiny G-string and major push up bra.

• garter belt and stockings. Works for virtually every guy on the planet.

• he won't care hwat u wear

• Black Thong

• When in doubt, go commando

(credits go to my girlfriend she is awesome)

• check yandy's website they have lots of choices and u should ask your boyfriend

• Ahaha, I would, but I want it to be a surprise.

• Pirate themed. Otherwise you'll have nothing for the second.

What Girls Said 3

• how about going naked this time..

• I advise you black or red one. By the way I saw good lingerie on some online stores.. I will have anniversary with my boyfriend too (1 year) and I have already ordered an awesome bra and panty. I am sure he will be pleasantly surprised.