What current fad do you think is the ugliest?

I think high wasited trousers/shorts. It especially makes overweight/obese girls look terrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was just about to say I could care less about fashion but one exception is that ridiculous "high-waisted" look. I completely agree, I think it's hideous. I know it was a fad back in the 70's/80's and I was disappointed to see it come back, especially among young women.

It actually makes girls look a little thinner but it makes their butt look flat too.

• High-waisted stuff is uncomfortable too...

• I always were hip-huggers cuz its comfortable and looks WAY better and my mom (who's style is way out of date) says "pull up your pants, they're below your belly button!" I'm like, mom thats how they're suppose to be... LOL

• I LOVE hip huggers! It's such a 2000's thing and that's what I miss!

I hear girls who are pear shaped hate high waisted pants and shorts, since they can't fit in them good.

What Guys Said 2

• 1|0
    • Those are the best jeans ever. You are mistaken in finding them ugly.

• @Bards That's cool. I think a lot of us feel somewhat different. I have a feeling we may have even misunderstood each other. I wasn't trying to say girls want as much attention as possible. I think most want to be seen as physically attractive by certain guys and I think wearing certain clothes can help with that. Some of us want zero attention from the opposite sex which can change as well in time. I've wanted zero attention before too.

• Yeah I understand that like at a club or on a date, etc. Point taken. I dont mind positive attention but I dont seek it out. But there are girls that do.

• I think wearing torn jeans or something is stupid

What Girls Said 9

• Onesies, I can't stand onesies and those genie looking pants with the obnoxious patterns on them. I figured they are comfy but I really dislike them.
    http://i60.tinypic.com/a4wjmf.jpg

• I FEEL THIS PAIN.

• Yeah @Bards I dont dislike the shoes as well. They just seem less appealing because of that.

• @HookingSwan hmmm platform shoes? Do you mean wedges? If they were worn by every single woman, I would just loathe it twice as much. But I still hate them regardless lol

• Hmm id say the worst fas is using leggings as if they are trousers.

Some people can do it. Others just can't, but still do it... 😐

• the very short shorts which shows part of your buttcheek
    SOME crop tops (not all of them)
    boyfriend jeans

• Anything from the 80's and 90's - they think they look cool... but no one does. They just look outdated.

• Yeah those shorts that a lot of girls hike up into their crotch looks so horrible xD and when they wear leggings without a long enough shirt or a short shirt.

• I don't care for crop tops. It looks like all your clothing has shrunk in the wash. Trashy.

• 0|0
    • The link doesn't work but I see its a brand. Not all of them are horrible :o

• Crop tops and 2 piece dresses. Also those birkenstock shoes.

• what is "fad"?

• Something popular to wear or do

• oh... well "butt shorts", twerking is terrible and the whole "having huge ass and huge boobs" thing where they have to show it 24/7.. i