Is this innappropriate for a teen to wear?

Is this innappropriate for a teen to wear?

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, I kind of have a problem with underage teenagers dressing more mature. I've known a lot of guys who ended up with sex offender records because the 18 year old they thought they were dating turned out to be 14.

0|1
    0|0
    • I guess that didn't answer shit: No, it's not inappropriate in a sexually revealing way.

• I agree that underage teenagers shouldn't wear adult's clothes. There's no way you can tell the difference between a 17 or 16-year-old and an 18-year-old.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's inappropriate. All the important parts are covered. Lol It's just your shoulders. I actually think it looks quite classy. I would probably wear it with a strapless bra though :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely not inappropriate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Old fashioned.

0|0
    0|1
  • I love that dress it is so cute!!!

1|0
    1|1
  • It's very sexy and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you're 21, technically you're not a teen.
    Anyway... I'd consider it appropriate for everyday summer use, or any occasion that's not a funeral or a job interview.

Thumbs up for staying classy ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Actually, for a teenager that's pretty appropriate in comparison to what I've seen them wear now a days haha.

Everything is pretty much covered apart from her shoulders and legs which I wouldn't class as "inappropriate" to show at all.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, it looks perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'd never wear sometime like that... if it came up on her shoulders and were a bit longer it'd be fine and I wouldn't question it. This, though, catches the wrong kind of attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • dress looks alright i see nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks to be the right size to me. It's fine. Fairly classy.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's completely her choice, not sayone else's ☺️ If they want to bang a teen, it's them who will go to jail

0|1
    0|1
  • No. Nothing is really inappropriate to wear if you like it for everyday use, unless its inappropriate for the occasion like a wedding or whatever. If you like it wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not inappropriate. Everything is covered.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks very good. It's sexy in a classy way. Not inappropriate. I see nothing wrong with it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If my kid was 17+ she could wear it. Younger than that, no. Not even :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that its ok to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 😊 That's pratically a grandma dress compared to the things we wear. I mean, have you seen us lately?

0|0
    1|1
  • Not at all. Dress how you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not inappropriate

0|1
    0|1
  • yes inap.
    /////////////////////

0|0
    0|1