Would you rather wear shoes in hot weather or flip flops in cold weather?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather wear flip flops in cold weather than shoes in hot weather.

I get hot way too easy. While my feet get cold easy as well, I can take the cold better than the heat. I practically wear flip-flops all year around anyway.

What Guys Said 5

• Flips flops for sure. I wear bare feet year round. I put on shoes less than once a week, even in the winter. I hate wearing shoes, especially when it's hot. I'd wear flip flops out in the snow if it's not too deep and I'm not going to be out long.

• I always wear sneakers except to work. Never wear flip flops or sandals unless I have to walk on sand.

• Shoes in hot weather. Hot feet better than cold feet.

• Shoes in hot weather because I do that anyway and it isn't difficult at all. I'd rather not lose my toes to frostbite...

• Well I never wear flip flops sooo hot weather for me.

What Girls Said 9

• What do you mean shoes in hot weather? Don't we all well majority of us wear shoes during hot weather?

Or do you mean a specific type to shoe like boots or something that's typically worn during the fall/winter?

Anyways I'd rather wear shoes during the summer because my feet will be fine and shoes are always cute bit flip flops on the winter will look stupid and my feet will freeze to death and then I won't have feet anymore.

• Shoes in hot weather. I wear them to work, but I couldn't deal with walking grouch snow in flip flops

• flip flops in cold weather. done it before.

• Shoes in hot weather, do it all the time, no big deal

• flip flops in cold weather =D

• I rather were shoes on a hot day because you got to watch out for frostbite

• Why does it matter?

• Shoes in hot weather.

• shoes in hot weather.