Do I wear too much makeup? (pic)

me with no makeup: link
Thanks for your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Way sexier without the makeup :D.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature: link

What Guys Said 18

• You mean around your eyes? To me it ddepends on how you look without it. I prefer natural beauty over anything else. It doesn't look like you wear to much but I'm sure you look better without it. Either way you look beautiful

• Thanks!...yeah my mom thinks I wear too much eyeliner but when I don't wear it I look dead! I just don't know if it is too much or if my mom is just being jdkfhsajfh lol

• Haha I'm sure you don't look like death. Your mom probably prefers your natural beauty :D

• Wow! You look great with or without makeup! In the "me with no makeup" link - do you really have absolutely none?

So, to answer: for a night on the town, when you dress up, makeup really makes your eyes pop.

Otherwise, you still look great!

Dan

• Although you look mighty sweet without makeup, you're mesmering with it.

• You look way better without make up! Period! Close discussion! (Best answer plz) ;)

• no make up all day

• You look good with or without make-up. Some guys prefer natural girls others prefer girls that take care of their body. (:

• make up isn't a bad thing but it looks like you over did it around you eyes..in the no make up picture you have really friendly, nice eyes but the make up in the other pictures kinda cover that up too much.

• You look really sexy either way, but I actually prefer it with the makeup, I really like the way it brings out your eyes, SEXY!

• To be quite honest, the 2nd pic shows a lot of makeup. So yes...I would say so.

• Yes you look much better without. Just be natural.

• wow you are gorgeous...and I see models every day, ;) message me I'd like to get to know you :)

• you look a lot lot lot betetr without and it makes you're more feminine looking tbh , make up looks like drag

• no but lets see another pic

• i think you look amazing with it on you should tray be a model .

• well there is a bit too much makeup around ur eye and

it seems that you're wearing foundation?

but I prefer all natural but a little of makeup doesn't hurt around the eyes

but I'm saying that because nice eyes are a turn on for me

• It doesn't look like too much, but I think you would look better if you cut it down some.

• I think you look hot both ways.

• I would say go with less!

What Girls Said 13

• holy sh*t your gorgeous you don't even need eye makeup. but if your worried about to much, then you should experiment with different eyeliner as in color and wear you stop and begin with your eye liners for example. try putting eyeliner just across the top lid of your eye, or try lining half of your top lid and line the inner rim of your bottom lid, for your eye shape I wouldn't recomend riming your entire eye with black eyeliner, because your a beautiful girl and shouldnt be judged by how much makeup your wearing. good luck :)

• Oh wow you look really pretty without make up, you have a very refreshing exotic look. I think that you should wear less make up, because you don't need as much to look good as some other people do. I would suggest lining the bottom with light brown or a grey-ish color because blackdark brown is too harsh. For the top, dark brown would probably be best, followed by black and dark grey. You should also maybe try colors like green or purple, to bring out that pretty hazel color you have! Hope this helps!

• I think you look nice with or without!

But I prefer heavier eye makeup like yours when I go out. (I love playing up the eyes when its partytime). I keep it pretty simple and natural on a daily basis. (just a bit of mascara, some lipbalm/gloss and maybe a bit mineral powder).

But both looks good on you. :)

• that's great that you look good without make up. I need to wear a little everyday. no, you look good

• I think you look really pretty and sweet without makeup.

• i think you can work out both ways, you could also try a more "natural" look from time to time, either way you look fine

• You are a very pretty girl. Stick to no make up. In the other pictures, looked like you were trying to hard, no offense. But overall, stick to no make up or less of it. ^ _^ hope this helped.

• Honestly I think you look really good both ways :)

• yea sorta. makeup is not bad, but try not to wear too much of it. your skin will get used to make up and when your older you won't look "right" without it.

trust me, you have not seen my aunt..

• you look great either way try just a little eye liner just to bring out the color of your eyes better

• hmm..i don't think that's too much.. the kohl looks really good on you.

• Not really, you look perfect.

• yeah it loooks like a f***ing superhero mask