Goth girls? What do u think?

I am a goth girl and was wondering if a straight guy would date a goth girl. And do straight guys find goth girls attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is hot I couldnt care less about her style as long as I like her.

There was this goth chick I really liked and She was cool people but she was always going on an n about she is a vampire and a moonwitch blah blah that kinda stuff is annoying and she kept telling everyone I rejected her for being goth but I rejected her cause she was annoying. Be goth but dont be all bulllshity about it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• it's interesting, but ultimately the shape of her body is going to be a lot more significant that the color of her lipstick.

• Yea I'd date em if they have short hair

• The only problem I see is that they have a reputation for cheating, at least where I live. Other than that, I like them.

• Depends. If it's hardcore makeup and short hair, and piercings, I just can't. Especially the short hair and piercings part. Sorry.

• they are alright

• Without piercings, yeah.

• Yea if they took the goth stuff off

• I have a more... positive... outlook on the world, and only want to be surrounded by positive people. Because I also want to be successful in life.

What Girls Said 3

• You're too much for me but I find "dark girls" pretty, like some piercings, some tattoos, black or red lipstick, dark makeup, I would date a goth girl, nothing too extreme.

• I used to be punk when i was 17-18 and it shouldn't matter how you look to a person:) tbh I think you look pretty badass in your picture👊🏻

• Sure, lots of guys like Goth girls ;)