Guys, which one of these things matters most in a girl?

• Looks
    15% (6)
  • Body
    12% (5)
  • Personality
    73% (30)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well they all matter to a certain extent, but once you get past the initial attraction phase their personality accounts for everything. They could be completely average looking, maybe a bit overweight, which isn't a problem in my eyes, and be a great person and they would absolutely win out over a beautiful, fit woman with the personality of a rock. So while personality matters a lot more once you get past the initial stages of attraction, You still have to climb up this ladder of importance, so to speak. With each tier being looks, body and personality in that order, with the last factor obviously being the most influential.

• And of course this wasn't meant as a jab at average women, like they are only as good as the worst attractive woman, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that personality, in the end, matters much more than physicality once you get past all the appearance shit.

What Guys Said 5

• For me, it's body.

People often say personality. But let's be honest, I've never met a girl who was hilarious, charming, or was as cool as my friends.

If she's lacking personality, I'll have a personality for her.

• A smart, funny, average looking girl beats a hot, dumb, B any day.

• Looks and body is what makes us approach. Personality is what makes us stay.

• its a combo of all 3

• its personality as it encompasses both the body and the looks and of coure a lot more