Does it makes a difference to guys whether a girl has stretch marks on their bodies?

I was wondering if it makes a difference to guys whether a girl has stretch marks on their bodies? I have some, and while they aren't huge or disgusting or anything, they make me very nervous that I will never get a boyfriend because they won't like that I have them.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't bother me in the least. If it makes you feel any better I have some as well from my days in school and playing sports. My Coaches put me though hell between the 2 sports I played and I needed to Gain massive weight for one sport and lose that same weight for the next sport. Stretch marks are not a turn off for me at all.

What Guys Said 3

• Your appearance in no way is the end result in whether or not you will ever "get a boyfriend" Personality goes a long way!

That said, if you have stretch marks, I am guessing that you have lost some weight? If so, the majority of guys prefer fit girls. For me personally, stretch marks would not big a real concern as long as she was fit and looked good.

No matter what the situation, be confident and the right guy will find you!

• I don't know but yeah I wouldn't date a girl with stretch marks if they're obvious like around their stomach, back or arms.

• The guy would be a shallow bastard if that was the only thing he could find about you that he didn't like.

What Girls Said 3

• stretch marks fade...they turn from red to white. mederma will speed the process. but most girls have them on their hips, thighs, and breasts.

• I have them too, from growth spurts when I was a teenager. Guys don't even notice them or, by the time they do, they don't care because they are already crazy about you (stretch marks and all).

• Although I'm not a guy nor have I ever had stretch marks but from what I learned guys like a confident girl. Not cocky but confident in herself. Even though in the back of your mind your self-conscious about your stretch mark(s) realize that you are a beautiful girl and notice the things you do like about yourself & your body.

But make sure your confident. They like that :o)