Do you think it's sexy on a girl?

I want to get a diamond stud on my nose but I'm scared how guys will react to it? Do you think it's sexy on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't like nose rings. It always makes me think of the girl putting her finger in her nose. And what types of things may get stuck on it on the inside.

What Guys Said 3

• If it's a small stud, then yes I think it's stylish. It all depends on your features and your overall style though. Generally, I think it looks better on girls with nice tans.

• No, I'm more of a natural beauty type of guy. I think nose piercings are for those who want to get noticed by the wrong crowd.

• Yes, very sexy, as long as its not a bling bling stud

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to get a piercing, do it for you and you alone. If YOU think it's cool, then guys you're compatible with will likely think it's cool too. Besides, a nose stud is so minor and mainstream. It says more "I'm a little quirky" than "I'm a scary freak".

It's really only worth dating guys you don't need to change yourself for anyway. If they're so shallow or uptight that they wouldn't consider talking to a girl with a tiny piercing. Ehh. What's the point really.

• I personally don't think they are sexy. But I'm no guy. Some guys love nose studs. It depends on your features. Just make sure its not an over sized stud. That just looks bad (personally speaking).

• I don't want to insult you or anything like that so don't take this answer wrong, but any body piercing is just gross. So I would not do it or recommend it.

• Honestly I don't think it is classy at all.

• I don't think it's classy, but is it necessarily trashy (or whatever the opposite of classy is)?