Girls how do you deal with an eyebrow fail?

How do you fix it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd call 911 cuz that shit look like a damn emergency
    But if it was me, i would just remove it because in the pic it looks like makeup.
    If somwthing goes wrong during the tweezing/plucking process... then you're basically screwed. I would just draw on the eyebrows until the hair grows back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep it like that. Why would you need 2 eyebrows?

What Girls Said 9

• If this is Permanent makeup, here, dear, it is fixable by just going to Someone who Specializes In Permanent Makeup which is How I would imagine it got there in the first place.
    She has a lovely face, she reminds me of a lovely Egyptian girl. However, if it were me to begin with, I would not have messed with the middle, just did the eyebrows themselves and Could have left well enough alone.
    Good luck. xx

• bruh, i NEVER have eyebrow fail 😏

2009, however, was a different story.

• i have naturally think and dark brows so i don't need to shape them at all... but the chick in the pic over did it forsho

• Post on FB and find out who your real friends are.

• what the hell is this?

• I think , don't paint it or color it too much. and it should have space above your nose. It's like seeing a girl and Ooops what happened? She's not a girl?

• that was on purpose.

• Shave in the middle

• You hide in your bedroom and never go out until they grow back.

What Guys Said 0