Do you like bargain shopping and hunting? Why ir why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a broke student I had to learn how to do it. Now I can't stop. I haven't bought anything with full price in 2 years now.

• You are so right. I learned nothing is really worth full price. It's just marked up to an expensive price.

• Exactly. Now that I'm studying Business and Marketing I know how all of that works. Sometimes even the sales price is little too much on worthless products.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do some times but not in a way where im going out my way to look for a bargin at all times

• That's good. I been lucky sometimes being at the right place and right time. I try not to fight and go crazy to much for a good deal.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I love it because I literally jump with excitement when I get a huge discount or deal, which I usually get. It's like a beneficial addiction. Honestly, you don't have to look far to get a huge discount and don't fall for company's "sales". Some research can save you a lot of money in the long run. I get it from my father. :P

• Lol that is nice and cool. I agree doing research on what your buying is always good. True I read that to that sometimes with company sales you still don't save that much. Yeah getting a huge discount is fun and exciting at times.

• I don't like it because I really don't know how to bargain.

I find it amusing when I see my family/relatives do it.

• Lol it's not that hard to do it. Sometimes a good deal will just fall in your hands. lol. I agree its funny watching other people do it. I seen people fight over good deals. And it's like it's not that serious. lol

• I don't know, I find it hard. :p

Haha :D yeah.

• Of course. Makes me feel better about spending the money. If one say I splurge at the mall I feel kind of sad. But one day I find really great deals it makes me so much happeir.

• That is nice and cool. And lol you shouldn't feel sad about splurging at the mall. I think we all do that once in a while. The mall has a lot of stores on purpose to make people spend money. But I am happy that you find deals.

What Guys Said 1

• Na, too many Asians in the way when the SALE starts!

• Lol you have to fight your way through the crowd. lol. But true I have seen people fight over sales and deals. Black Friday is the worst.